Himalayan 450

Skippy

For all of you with an open mind and not entrenched in your brand loyalty or Western snobbery, here’s the new Himalayan 450. The spec sheet is definitely an improvement over the old model and have to say I think it’s an improvement in looks too.

Im interested.

IMG_3720.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

For all of you with an open mind and not entrenched in your brand loyalty or Western snobbery, here’s the new Himalayan 450. The spec sheet is definitely an improvement over the old model and have to say I think it’s an improvement in looks too.

Im interested.

IMG_3720.jpeg

It looks like a go anywhere do anything kind of bike, stick some knobblies on it and away you go.

Doesn't look like it would be too hard to work on either

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

It looks like a go anywhere do anything kind of bike, stick some knobblies on it and away you go.

You should get one, maybe you would actually ride if you had one of these.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, busabeast said:

Absolutely! 

• Like 1

Much better looking than the previous one but still can't understand where all the weight comes from at 195KG for a 450cc bike it must be made of osmium. Reading the bumf on it they say it's 7Ibs lighter than its predecessor, i it would be fucking hard to make it any heavier.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Much better looking than the previous one but still can't understand where all the weight comes from at 195KG for a 450cc bike it must be made of osmium. Reading the bumf on it they say it's 7Ibs lighter than its predecessor, i it would be fucking hard to make it any heavier.

I thought that too 😂 

But they manufacture with indo-Asians in mind who expect to be able to fix things cheaply (ie it bends back and is easily welded) so they make a lot of it from steel. 

• Like 4

On 02/11/2023 at 06:11, Skippy said:

Im interested.

IMG_3720.jpeg

I like that, be interesting how much it is.  

• Like 2