Another Weekend!

XTreme

7 minutes ago, Earache said:

Since we have no castles here, I really like the castle ride reports. Have been to a few in Scotland but still like to see the pics.

I've done a few castles in the past.......but the only place to find those shots now would be somewhere on Facebutt!

See that's where it's limitations show......it's great as one big chat room type of thing, but anything with more depth is just wasted.

That's why the Forum environment is so much better to chronicle this stuff. It's laid out much better, you can give much more detail........and further down the line you can actually find it quite easily.

• Like 3

I've just kitted up the little bike as I'm off for some trail riding tomorrow.  I am heading towards Salisbury Plain but I'll be staying mainly to the north as the hippies will be out in force around Stonehenge for the summer solstice even though Boris has told them to stay at home ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

I've just kitted up the little bike as I'm off for some trail riding tomorrow.  I am heading towards Salisbury Plain but I'll be staying mainly to the north as the hippies will be out in force around Stonehenge for the summer solstice even though Boris has told them to stay at home ?

I hope there's a Ride Report Bob?

• Like 1

Great dinner tonight. Some spicy Croatian chorizo brought over by my brother in his luggage, followed by a great oven cooked seabass with taters and carrots. All washed down by a nice pair of bottles of chilled white wine. got a nice buzz going now.

Luggage is half packed, tomorrow I'll just put the laptop and a couple of things in after walking Costa in the morning, and hit the slow road inland. 

• Thanks 1

Went to Norwich in the car to collect a customers cylinder head, then to the Apple store to get new batteries fitted to mine and Mandis phones. Got home at 4pm, took for ever.
Get call into the bike nothing store to get a summer jacket. Where'd the bloody sun go.:classic_ohmy:
Should get out for a bit on the bikes. Got to visit grandad as he only has a few months left if the Drs are right. Then round to my sons for a take out.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I'm sure my family are trying to kill me off, for fathers day i get sweets and chocolate something they know i have a real weakness and craving for, they also know i'm a fucking diabetic the  :twat:s. Anyway the last laughs on them i have no life insurance :rofl:

• Haha 6

On 21/06/2020 at 11:53, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm sure my family are trying to kill me off, for fathers day i get sweets and chocolate something they know i have a real weakness and craving for, they also know i'm a fucking diabetic the  :twat:s. Anyway the last laughs on them i have no life insurance :rofl:

I got a bloody great bar of chocolate, Toblerone, liquorice and Lager. No diabetes for me,,,,,, yet.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

On 21/06/2020 at 10:17, Catteeclan said:

Went to Norwich in the car to collect a customers cylinder head, then to the Apple store to get new batteries fitted to mine and Mandis phones. Got home at 4pm, took for ever.
Get call into the bike nothing store to get a summer jacket. Where'd the bloody sun go.:classic_ohmy:
Should get out for a bit on the bikes. Got to visit grandad as he only has a few months left if the Drs are right. Then round to my sons for a take out.

How old is your Grandad Dave ?

Fathers day also happens to be my Goddaughters Birthday, she's 6 and we had cake an' a BBQ an'cake an' presents an'cake an' stuff ! ??

• Like 2