It might be the last one.

Marcel le Moose Fondler

Weather is slowly changing so are the leafs....had a few mornings with frost on the car windows already....temp is OK around noon but you have to plan to be back 5 or 6 o'clock.

Few pics from today.

the third pic is the town of campbellton in the distance....where my Aberdeen princess was born in 1970..

20230930_122529.jpg

20230930_134331.jpg

20230930_134626.jpg

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

the town of campbellton in the distance....where my Aberdeen princess was born in 1970..

Nice pics Marcel!

Just confused how an Aberdeen princess can be born in Campbelltown?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Nice pics Marcel!

Just confused how an Aberdeen princess can be born in Campbelltown?

Don’t be difficult, she might be the daughter of the king of Aberdeen!

That looks so nice, like the nature documentaries about eagles and wolves. I really like the pictures you post from where you live. 

Also, you put that bike through proper mileage on it’s first summer.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Don’t be difficult, she might be the daughter of the king of Aberdeen!

That looks so nice, like the nature documentaries about eagles and wolves. I really like the pictures you post from where you live. 

Also, you put that bike through proper mileage on it’s first summer.

I think I broke my all time record of millage this summer....1 thousand on the KTM...4 thousand plus on the Harley...and the indian is about to turn over 10 thousand km.

• Like 1

Just now, Marcel said:

Her roots dumy...go back a few hundred years most of us are all from across the pond...

I discovered that my great grandfather on my mother's side was actually born in Ireland in 1840.

But that don't make me Irish any more than your girl being born in Canada is Scottish.

I don't understand this obsession (particular with Americans) for claiming to be Irish, Italian, Polish etc cos somebody in their family tree happened to be born there.

In terms of my ancestry, the Irish great grandfather is the only one on both my parents' sides that wasn't Welsh. I can live with a bit of Irish though.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I discovered that my great grandfather on my mother's side was actually born in Ireland in 1840.

But that don't make me Irish any more than your girl being born in Canada is Scottish.

I don't understand this obsession (particular with Americans) for claiming to be Irish, Italian, Polish etc cos somebody in their family tree happened to be born there.

In terms of my ancestry, the Irish great grandfather is the only one on both my parents' sides that wasn't Welsh. I can live with a bit of Irish though.

So you've got an Irishman in you
Oh My God Reaction GIF

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yes I agree there's alot of that non sence  around here with ancestry...like the Irish capital for Canada is about 45 minutes away ..

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Buckster said:

Didn’t the ski’s come with the Indian from when they converted it from a snow mobile to a motorcycle?

At least my bike is chick magnet...we had this little bity thing rife us today...it proves my point the street glide is a girls bike...she mustn't weight more than a 100lbs on a 2012 street glide. 

• Like 1

Good work @Marcel.

I would advise you to keep your tongue inside when trying to sneek pictures of girls without their knowledge. It's creepy.

Cool stuff, though, big twins rumbling along the plains stopping for big gulps... that'll stain your seat... :classic_ninja:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Twat....never you twat....even in my younger years...I'm sure you did thoe....tell us the truth..

He had a Swansea season ticket Marcel .................

• Haha 3