Yens graveyard music thread

yen_powell

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I like Bryan Adams as much as the next guy, but what the hell is with that "on the road on the road"? This is a "road" song:

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Pedro said:

Brilliant Pedro , the Bee Gees at their best and a great video.

there is a video somewhere about the making of that video explaining the concept etc, well worth watching 👍

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Brilliant Pedro , the Bee Gees at their best and a great video.

there is a video somewhere about the making of that video explaining the concept etc, well worth watching 👍

I don’t really like them overall, but love that song.

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

I'm not on facebook but if it's the prom with Quincey Jones I can remember seeing that.  I have an ace album by Quincey Jones with all his favourite artists performing a range of music.

220px-Quincy_Jones_-_Back_On_The_Block-front.jpg.469b4d4b47d6e2784c6f43a4cba2bd9f.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I'm not on facebook but if it's the prom with Quincey Jones I can remember seeing that.  I have an ace album by Quincey Jones with all his favourite artists performing a range of music.

220px-Quincy_Jones_-_Back_On_The_Block-front.jpg.469b4d4b47d6e2784c6f43a4cba2bd9f.jpg

It's the only one I could find of that song. Soul boss nova. I'm not on bookfase anymore but could view it.
I've got the prom recorded but not a great copy but it's often played although I have to skip some bits.
Haven't heard that one so will look into it later, got The Dude.

• Like 1