BBC Documentary - Hells Angels - London - 1973

zzzak

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Fucking sad bunch......I wonder how many of them are still alive today?

All of them, they live in a 15 minute neighbourhood near Tooting Common.

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, Buckster said:

All of them, they live in a 15 minute neighbourhood near Tooting Common.

Were they the ones that told the council to go fuck themselves ?

On 27/04/2023 at 08:00, XTreme said:

Fucking sad bunch......I wonder how many of them are still alive today?

Weren’t they such naughty boys.   Prolly all dead now I would guess.  Not many brain cells between them.  

2 hours ago, Saul said:

Weren’t they such naughty boys.   Prolly all dead now I would guess.  Not many brain cells between them.  

They're perfect forum material for here though!

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Saul said:

Funnily enough, I used to go to a pub which was used by some of the guys higher up in the HA of England, some of them had pretty respectable jobs and were well educated. Obviously there were the foot soldiers, some of whom were not too bright, but you certainly didn't mess with any of them. It was rumoured that some of them there were involved in that little disagreement that took place in the New Forest years back.

There was a motorcycle gang that sprouted here in my home town of Petit-Rocher....back in 1977...they were called the Daltons...there's a documentary on YouTube about the event...basically the local got tired of their hell raising and about 300 man hunted them down after this big bar fight...they burned down there club house ..bikes. cars and trucks ...most of them scarted and hid in the woods for days...and they surrender to police in fear of there own safety...they shot up the houses own by members....I'll try to find the link on YouTube...

They were affiliated with the Popeye motorcycle gang in Quebec back in the days and you would see them around when the daltons had party's going on.....we never seen Popeye members riding around the area after this event...lol. 

15 minutes ago, zzzak said:

That the one zzzak...thanks...they also kilked the dogs of the leader of the Dalton....his nickname was Animal...I don't agree with that being a Animal lover myself...I guess they were sending him a message through his dogs...