Women with penies

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'm not aware of this loobing off weiners phenomenon?

Any weiner loobers here?

I've dug up Alan Turing and together we've been able to decipher some of the code in Marcels message, i think he's asking how a man can suddenly become a woman after chopping off his dick 

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I've dug up Alan Turing and together we've been able to decipher some of the code in Marcels message, i think he's asking how a man can suddenly become a woman after chopping off his dick 

Ya that's exactly what I was getting at....and if you miss gender them they go bat shit crazy...

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ya that's exactly what I was getting at....and if you miss gender them they go bat shit crazy...

So when they cut them off do they make a hole for them like a fanny?

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

So when they cut them off do they make a hole for them like a fanny?

I think they just throw them in the bin.

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Marcel said:

No ....I'm just trying to understand that a men after loobing off his weiner ...like magic turns into a women..

You don’t even have to do that..: just wear a dress for a few weeks and you can go sit down and piss with real ladies 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It's like that in the uk has well ?

Every time you watch a news  channel it’s the topics of conversation … politicians going on about it … I don’t know how many transgenders there are over here but it must be a tiny tiny percentage , you’d think it was 99% of the population … 

• Like 2

Might have mentioned this before but this thread reminded me of it again. Many years ago probably 30 ish i was working on a welsh water site installing a shower and toilet in one of their office buildings, i was curious why as there were already working showers and toilets there, when i asked whats the point of another shower i was told it was for Sue, i assumed it was for someone who might have a disability and couldn't use the the ladies, so anyway i carried on. i was talking to someone else the next day and asked who Sue was all i got was oh you haven't met Sue yet have you and they walked away laughing, a few weeks later i found out Sue was an electrician called Phil i used to bump into on various welsh water sites he just started turning up for work wearing a dress and wig saying he was a woman and his name was now Sue, the problem was none of the women wanted him using the ladies toilets and the men didn't want him in the men's so that's why i was there.

I first saw him after that when i was driving up the A470 and was passing a welsh water van, i always look in to see if i know who's in there and i'll never forget what i saw it was Phil the leccy with a white dress on and an ill fitting blonde wig along with bright red lipstick which all went really well with his thick hairy arms shoulders and 5 o clock shadow, he was a damn ugly bloke and didn't transfer over to a woman well. He carried on working for welsh water for a few years after that but was a liability he was constantly filing sexual harassment charges against his work mates so nobody wanted to work with him and eventually took the full plunge and had gender affirmation surgery. But after he had his cock chopped of he changed his mind decided it wasn't what he wanted and then tried to sue welsh water for not giving him proper counselling before his surgery. Welsh water supported him in every way they could before and after the surgery, they footed the bill for almost everything he asked for to accommodate him probably because they were too scared to say no in case the press got hold of it as stuff like this was a hot topic back then, not sure what happened in the end but it was clear to me he needed psychiatric help from the start not his cock chopped off.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

A few months ago a originally man but now woman person was arrested in Portugal, for some criminal thing. Now identifying as a she, she was being admitted into prison after trial, and refused to have any male officer check her over for hidden stuff. The female officers didn't want to check over her body either, so the Portuguese correction system came to a halt for a few hours, and this became national news  :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Might have mentioned this before but this thread reminded me of it again. Many years ago probably 30 ish i was working on a welsh water site installing a shower and toilet in one of their office buildings, i was curious why as there were already working showers and toilets there, when i asked whats the point of another shower i was told it was for Sue, i assumed it was for someone who might have a disability and couldn't use the the ladies, so anyway i carried on. i was talking to someone else the next day and asked who Sue was all i got was oh you haven't met Sue yet have you and they walked away laughing, a few weeks later i found out Sue was an electrician called Phil i used to bump into on various welsh water sites he just started turning up for work wearing a dress and wig saying he was a woman and his name was now Sue, the problem was none of the women wanted him using the ladies toilets and the men didn't want him in the men's so that's why i was there.

I first saw him after that when i was driving up the A470 and was passing a welsh water van, i always look in to see if i know who's in there and i'll never forget what i saw it was Phil the leccy with a white dress on and an ill fitting blonde wig along with bright red lipstick which all went really well with his thick hairy arms shoulders and 5 o clock shadow, he was a damn ugly bloke and didn't transfer over to a woman well. He carried on working for welsh water for a few years after that but was a liability he was constantly filing sexual harassment charges against his work mates and eventually took the full plunge and had gender affirmation surgery. But after he had his cock chopped of he changed his mind decided it wasn't what he wanted and then tried to sue welsh water for not giving him proper counselling before his surgery. Welsh water supported him in every way they could before and after the surgery, they footed the bill for almost everything he asked for to accommodate him probably because they were too scared to say no in case the press got hold of it as stuff like this was a hot topic back then, not sure what happened in the end but it was clear to me he needed psychiatric help from the start not his cock chopped off.

More than a little transphobic. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

More than a little transphobic. 

Yes but as i said this was about 30 years ago this was all new to a lot of people including myself  and only ever seen on TV. There was a lot of piss taking behind his back by everyone who worked with him including myself i forgot to say he was about 50 years old at the time. Times have moved on and it's all more normal now and acceptable but i will admit i still cant get my head around this shit what if surgery for this wasn't available what would happen then. 

One thing I do know about subjects like this is that they are generally raised as important by people who are obsessed with other peoples sex lives. Completely obsessed.

They will talk about sex or mention it at every opportunity. And what better way but to start with something a bit different?

however they don’t care about that, it’s just a way to get into their favourite subject.

The root cause of this obsession is very simple. You only have to engage with them for a short time to know why.

They have this burning need, that consumes them.

The want to know one thing about sex.

What is it like to have sex with someone other than themselves?

19 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes but as i said this was about 30 years ago this was all new to a lot of people including myself  and only ever seen on TV. There was a lot of piss taking behind his back by everyone who worked with him including myself i forgot to say he was about 50 years old at the time. Times have moved on and it's all more normal now and acceptable but i will admit i still cant get my head around this shit what if surgery for this wasn't available what would happen then. 

You of all people shouldn’t feel this way.

Just Saying Bernie Sanders GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Motobiker said:

One thing I do know about subjects like this is that they are generally raised as important by people who are obsessed with other peoples sex lives. Completely obsessed.

They will talk about sex or mention it at every opportunity. And what better way but to start with something a bit different?

however they don’t care about that, it’s just a way to get into their favourite subject.

The root cause of this obsession is very simple. You only have to engage with them for a short time to know why.

They have this burning need, that consumes them.

The want to know one thing about sex.

What is it like to have sex with someone other than themselves?

giphy.gif