Me again.

zzzak

On 02/03/2023 at 19:35, Motobiker said:

You mean like this one, taken by Michael Collins on July 20, 1969, from Apollo 11

detail_as11-44-6551_orig.jpg

Lol, are you kidding, from 12 Lunar Astronauts all equipped with Hasselblad 500c cameras we have not one verifiable photo.

moon blad.jpeg

• Like 1

On 03/03/2023 at 08:59, Cupid Stunt said:

"The pale blue dot" a photo of Earth from around 6 billion kilometers away, taken by Voyager one before it got too far away and too low on energy to do much more

thepalebluedot.thumb.jpg.03842d4d6d013dbd1e065b11bab5fc71.jpg

I can see your house from here. 

you are a troll. back under your bridge.

I really don't have time for the wilfully stupid. who can only tell lies. outright lies. on behalf of some idiotic agenda. 

your mother must be so proud. 

and he's gone.

28 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

you are a troll. back under your bridge.

I really don't have time for the wilfully stupid. who can only tell lies. outright lies. on behalf of some idiotic agenda. 

your mother must be so proud. 

and he's gone.

A6E8F500-126A-4758-BC8B-4265F556E08E.gif

26 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

he's there again.. and Im betting he quoted me.

not just a bore. a predictable bore.

It’s a form of hero worship.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, zzzak said:

Lol, are you kidding, from 12 Lunar Astronauts all equipped with Hasselblad 500c cameras we have not one verifiable photo.

The problem of course is that you have already decided what you want to believe about this so you are entirely subjective and are quite prepared to ignore any and all evidence that does not agree with your desired narrative. You have zero objectivity. Of course it is all rooted in your desire of self worth where you can be seen as “enlightened” or “wise” to your peer group. However once outside of that group you just look like a crackpot and a stupid cunt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Buckster said:

The problem of course is that you have already decided what you want to believe about this so you are entirely subjective and are quite prepared to ignore any and all evidence that does not agree with your desired narrative. You have zero objectivity. Of course it is all rooted in your desire of self worth where you can be seen as “enlightened” or “wise” to your peer group. However once outside of that group you just look like a crackpot and a stupid cunt.

You believe there is some fella living in the sky that loves and looks after us all …

enough said .

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Six30 said:

You believe there is some fella living in the sky that loves and looks after us all …

enough said .

I didn’t used to, like you I had decided it was silly, but here we are, my personal experience and objectivity have led to my belief. 

24 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I didn’t used to, like you I had decided it was silly, but he we are, my personal experience and objectivity have led to my belief. 

C411610F-988C-4454-BC9F-1B492F343713.gif

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

I didn’t used to, like you I had decided it was silly, but he we are, my personal experience and objectivity have led to my belief. 

I'll be going to a natural museum in vegas....they have dinosaurs and Neanderthals...

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'll be going to a natural museum in vegas....they have dinosaurs and Neanderthals...

They also still have Elvis in Vegas

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Bit like here then? 😉😂😂

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

10 mins you'll of had enough ,  went to the natural history museum in London , fucking boring.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Six30 said:

10 mins you'll of had enough ,  went to the natural history museum in London , fucking boring.

I just want to see for myself that dinos are more than 10 thousand years old occording to Buck.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Six30 said:

I went when I was 9, really loved the big dinosaur bones they had at the entrance.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I just want to see for myself that dinos are more than 10 thousand years old occording to Buck.

no dinosaurs in the bible ... just lots of sandals and stoning's 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I went when I was 9, really loved the big dinosaur bones they had at the entrance.

yeh , i remember going when i was about that age , we went last year and i just found it boring

35 minutes ago, Six30 said:

no dinosaurs in the bible ... just lots of sandals and stoning's 

The Hebrew word “tanniyn” occurs 28 times in the Old Testament, meaning “a mysterious creature resembling a giant reptile”.

9 minutes ago, Buckster said:

The Hebrew word “tanniyn” occurs 28 times in the Old Testament, meaning “a mysterious creature resembling a giant reptile”.

yeh ...a crocodile .

48 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Carbon dating has already been proved to be flawed, there is nothing to support the supposed scientific age of the earth. Darwin threw a notional age of the earth into his theory of between 20 million and 400 million years but as evolution later proved impossible to prove, scientists started adding time to make the process of evolution more credible until we reached the current scientific estimate of 4.5 billion years. Yet still evolution is unproven.