BOTM February 2023 Submissions!

XTreme

17 minutes ago, Pedro said:

This is you this is

Sheldon Cooper Reaction GIF by CBS

Not at all Pedro, if you and you alone had decided on the one you wanted to submit then it's a fair poll but when one or more participants are posting various different pics and saying they can't decide what to post obviously wanting an outside influence to post the one that gives more of an advantage then I think im right to say something about it.

If you feel its just complaining then so be it but I'm not trying to shit on anyone's parade im after a fair competition 

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I think Rich has a point here! How difficult is it to submit ONE photo?

So going forward can you make your choice of ONE pic and then post it.

I'm not trying to cause problems or anything mate, that's the least of my ambitions I just think that if we do something as a forum like these bike of the month fun polls they still need to be fair and posting various pics saying you couldn't decide which one you would choose could be misconstrued as trying to get an unfair advantage by asking people's opinions 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'm not trying to cause problems or anything mate, that's the least of my ambitions I just think that if we do something as a forum like these bike of the month fun polls they still need to be fair and posting various pics saying you couldn't decide which one you would choose could be misconstrued as trying to get an unfair advantage by asking people's opinions 

Kate Mckinnon Flirting GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, busabeast said:

It never occurred to me it could be seen like that......not that I'm saying that was the intention.

But the instructions clearly say "it must be your bike and the pic must have been taken this month!"

Notice it says "pic" as in singular......so that's what it should be! One pic!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It never occurred to me it could be seen like that......not that I'm saying that was the intention.

But the instructions clearly say "it must be your bike and the pic must have been taken this month!"

Notice it says "pic" as in singular......so that's what it should be! One pic!

What have i done i was just fooling about, personally i don't care how many go up in the submission thread as only one will be in the voting thread, after all BOTM tis just a bit of fun and i don't think for a minute that was Pedro's intention but he should have kept the third picture up LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

What have i done i was just fooling about, personally i don't care how many go up in the submission thread as only one will be in the voting thread, after all BOTM tis just a bit of fun and i don't think for a minute that was Pedro's intention but he should have kept the third picture up LOL

I don't think it was his intention either but its just the way it could come across 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Fishing Reeling In GIF by Yung Bae

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I don't know why busabeast is upset because there's only two bikes in it this month anyway and that's my flaming inferno and Bucksters moon landing although zzzak doesn't believe it LOL

Both of which have been deleted!

52 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Twat

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Both of which have been deleted!

You can't delete them, there's nothing stating it can't be on the moon which may or may not exist depending upon who you talk to 

And there's no denying it is their bikes and it was taken this month maybe....

Yeah you're right the should go

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Annie Potts Young Sheldon GIF by CBS

No.....I've got to wade through all this stuff to collate all the info and pics to go into the Voting thread!

That's very time consuming and made all the more difficult if people fill the submissions thread with multiple images of the same bike and spoof Photoshopped images.

Would you like to take over the BOTM threads at the end of the month and do it instead? I'm more than happy to hand it over! 

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

No.....I've got to wade through all this stuff to collate all the info and pics to go into the Voting thread!

That's very time consuming and made all the more difficult if people fill the submissions thread with multiple images of the same bike and spoof Photoshopped images.

Would you like to take over the BOTM threads at the end of the month and do it instead? I'm more than happy to hand it over! 

I was going to delete it before tomorrow and put the real photo up so you wasted your time O ye of little faith 😉