Third Weekend in February!

XTreme

Very cloudy day today, vacuumed the house and did the laundry, cleaned the bathroom, hung the bedding out to dry before leaving to meet my friend Dani for lunch. Then stopped by the Dainese place to say high to the guys there and buy a case of wine. Back home to dry laundry and just finished making the bed and talking to my neighbors who gave me soup to keep on the freezer. All in all a good Sunday.

IMG_0239.thumb.jpeg.d9edf14cf8ffc82d0a87c3ce315faaa6.jpeg

IMG_0240.thumb.jpeg.0c18d538319832bb3eb3c68b577053b6.jpeg

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Very cloudy day today, vacuumed the house and did the laundry, cleaned the bathroom, hung the bedding out to dry before leaving to meet my friend Dani for lunch. Then stopped by the Dainese place to say high to the guys there and buy a case of wine. Back home to dry laundry and just finished making the bed and talking to my neighbors who gave me soup to keep on the freezer. All in all a good Sunday.

Looks like Saul was with you.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well was it a 15 minute house?

Three bed with a garage that occupies the entire basement, back of it opens out onto a nature reserve.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Three bed with a garage that occupies the entire basement, back of it opens out onto a nature reserve and even better a primary school

Walking Glancing GIF

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Your mates CB looks like a toy next to your GS.  Mind you I was next to a Keeway ADV type 125 today and that was taller than my CB.  I like the fact the CB feels like a 125 with a normal size engine in it.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Saul said:

Your mates CB looks like a toy next to your GS.  Mind you I was next to a Keeway ADV type 125 today and that was taller than my CB.  I like the fact the CB feels like a 125 with a normal size engine in it.  

Absolutely......bikes have physically got too big!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Absolutely......bikes have physically got too big!

Some bikes are made taller ideviduals...we don't always fit the stature of a typical Japanese man..5.2 like you Pete...Did you ever hear about the Bergmann principale?

8 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Some bikes are made taller ideviduals...we don't always fit the stature of a typical Japanese man..5.2 like you Pete...Did you ever hear about the Bergmann principale?

I'm not talking about seat height......I'm referring to the overall weight and bulk!

• Like 1