Third Weekend in February!

XTreme

38 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

So do you see some new and some old faces each time?

There was one new face this weekend and twenty old ones. This was our first proper bunkhouse meet since covid, it was really great to see everyone again without any restrictions.  We did a couple of camping meets inbetween lockdowns but this was a great new venue.

https://stokesbarn.co.uk/

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

There was one new face this weekend and twenty old ones. This was our first proper bunkhouse meet since covid, it was really great to see everyone again without any restrictions.  We did a couple of camping meets inbetween lockdowns but this was a great new venue.

https://stokesbarn.co.uk/

Thats brilliant to know about thankyou. We often struggle to find an agreeable halfway point to meet up and that looks perfect 👍

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Saul said:

Your mates CB looks like a toy next to your GS.  Mind you I was next to a Keeway ADV type 125 today and that was taller than my CB.  I like the fact the CB feels like a 125 with a normal size engine in it.  

My GS is a bit taller than a normal one, too, enough that when on the center stand the rear wheel doesn't lift off the floor. I will get a picture of it next to one next time I can.

My mate is also shorter, he's built like a MotoGP racer, and fits that bike like Honda intended. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

My GS is a bit taller than a normal one, too, enough that when on the center stand the rear wheel doesn't lift off the floor. I will get a picture of it next to one next time I can.

My mate is also shorter, he's built like a MotoGP racer, and fits that bike like Honda intended. 

The X model is physically bigger than the standard though.

• Like 1