I'm trying to decide.

Marcel le Moose Fondler

42 minutes ago, MooN said:

just a minute, the Normans ( Nor-men) were vikings (or North-men) who settled on the north coast of France just a couple or 3 generations before invading england... so Buck maybe shares your jeans.

Curiouser and curiouser...

It's not only possible it's the thruth.....Just think if the Viking didn't invade England in the 10 century most of you lot would be looking like king Charles by now...

all that dancing GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MooN said:

just a minute, the Normans ( Nor-men) were vikings (or North-men) who settled on the north coast of France just a couple or 3 generations before invading england... so Buck maybe shares your jeans.

Curiouser and curiouser...

I definitely wouldn’t share his jeans.

• Haha 1

On 02/02/2023 at 20:23, Marcel said:

It's not only possible it's the thruth.....Just think if the Viking didn't invade England in the 10 century most of you lot would be looking like king Charles by now...

all that dancing GIF

euh... nope.  he's of german descent and althoug they got bloody close a couple of ti;es, the germans never managed to invade England (except the channel Islands)

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, MooN said:

euh... nope.  he's of german descent and althoug they got bloody close a couple of ti;es, the germans never managed to invade England (except the channel Islands)

Greek and German. Looks more like the Greek side of the family though. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Greek and German. Looks more like the Greek side of the family though. 

not a lot of greek in his DNA , his father was son of the king of Denmark and His mother was Princess Alicethe eldest daughter of Louis Alexander Mountbatten, 1st marquess of Milford Haven, and Princess Victoria of Hesse and the Rhine, granddaughter of Queen Victoria.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MooN said:

not a lot of greek in his DNA , his father was son of the king of Denmark and His mother was Princess Alicethe eldest daughter of Louis Alexander Mountbatten, 1st marquess of Milford Haven, and Princess Victoria of Hesse and the Rhine, granddaughter of Queen Victoria.

He was born in Greece and named Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MooN said:

@Slowlycatchymonkey stop hacking @MooN’s account!

• Haha 3

On 02/02/2023 at 15:28, Marcel said:

Like I've stated before my DNA comes from a long line of superior Viking genes....on the other hand your comes from farm animal....I suggest you read this carefully...I'm not making this shit up...you have goat DNA in your pass.

I assure you, when your girl fantasies about a Viking lover, she isn’t thinking about this

EEE527A4-DF7B-4E60-9374-083C577038F4.png.c9f95e347df7fa880f4778b5d0537f1b.png

She is thinking about this

IMG_0499.JPG.79142381a81b3a4cfd23ab04c2305be8.JPG

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

I assure you, when your girl fantasies about a Viking lover, she isn’t thinking about this

EEE527A4-DF7B-4E60-9374-083C577038F4.png.c9f95e347df7fa880f4778b5d0537f1b.png

She is thinking about this

IMG_0499.JPG.79142381a81b3a4cfd23ab04c2305be8.JPG

I swear you got the Abraham or Moses thing going on...I would suggest maybe a little colour in that Billy goat beard...now you're making me pull out the big guns...I'll let the ladys deceide if I resemble Dr magoo. 

Screenshot_20220812_074023_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Screenshot_20230113_115806_Gallery.jpg

• Haha 4

Just now, Marcel said:

I swear you got the Abraham or Moses thing going on...I would suggest maybe a little colour in that Billy goat beard...now you're making me pull out the big guns...I'll let the ladys deceide if I resemble Dr magoo. 

Screenshot_20220812_074023_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Screenshot_20230113_115806_Gallery.jpg

that was incredibly gay robert downey jr GIF

• Haha 3

On 02/02/2023 at 22:02, Marcel said:

You wouldn't understand this largo....it's Harley language 1 0 1.....you're in the type...you meet the nicest people on a Honda. 

200.gif

that's what the old advert's used to tell us 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

F*cking hell Marcel, if that's what you really look like now then I look like this .......................

IMG_3465.thumb.jpeg.e5421f64a677c2b17cc8f8201f1caf35.jpeg

Shirt lifter.