Looks interesting from Fantic

Sir Fallsalot

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

A neighbour has a 500

Do you know how he's getting on with or has he had any issues with it, i never seem to see any for sale second hand so i assume people either love them and don't sell them or there's a lot that go straight to the scrap yard 

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Do you know how he's getting on with or has he had any issues with it, i never seem to see any for sale second hand so i assume people either love them and don't sell them or there's a lot that go straight to the scrap yard 

He seems to like it but he doesn't ride much, he has done a bit of green laning on it.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Buckster said:

He seems to like it but he doesn't ride much, he has done a bit of green laning on it.

Problem i have is the only dealer local to me is a total cock and i will never go in there or buy anything from him so i cant get a look at one until i bump into one on the road

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

C0C75214-C4EF-4456-B599-7F136B7F1658.webp.481cffbc5cadaf3dd82bdb6aee02a0de.webp

I like it a lot but not as much as my Ducati.  The CP2 engine (like any water-cooled engine) is not very good to look at , the air-cooled L twin is much better imo. 

Once they're out I'd love to have a test ride though ........

ducati_scrambler_desertsled_17_01.jpg.395dc30ffab9f2e8817db0cca7172245.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I like it a lot but not as much as my Ducati.  The CP2 engine (like any water-cooled engine) is not very good to look at , the air-cooled L twin is much better imo. 

Once they're out I'd love to have a test ride though ........

ducati_scrambler_desertsled_17_01.jpg.395dc30ffab9f2e8817db0cca7172245.jpg

yup ,scrambler looks a lot better

• Like 1

I did like the ones Derbi did a few years ago, the Mulhacen 659, using a Yamaha designed 660 single. They tried to make it look less classic scrambler and more modern dirt track, I once tried one out but ended up not buying, Maria was the prospective owner and she found the whole thing a little intimidating. It was a fun bike to ride around town, though.

If it was for me alone I would probably ended up buying a XTZ660 Tenere with that same engine, even though it probably felt slower.

• Like 1