Your Red Indian name

boboneleg

A Native American child was curious as to how he had received his name. So he went to speak to his father, the chieftain of the tribe.

"Father," he asked, "how is it that I acquired my name?"

The noble chieftain began a long narrative for his youngest son.

"Well, my son, I named you and both of your brothers for an event which occurred on the day each of you were born. For example, the day your eldest brother was born, I saw a deer running swiftly through the forest, so I named him Deer Running Swiftly.

"Likewise, when your middle brother was born, the rain was pouring hard outside of the wigwam, so I named him Rain Pouring Hard.

"Why do you ask, Two Dogs Fucking?"

• Haha 4

59 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

If you were a Red Indian (are you allowed to say that, or should it be native American ?), anyway if you were what would your name be ?

Mine would be ' hops on one leg'  :classic_biggrin:

still on the sauce then bob

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

I should start giving you twats pointers on how to please a women property.... I bet you lot just jump on the horse and within 5 min you're done (buck)... It takes time to warm up the engine.. For me it's at least and hour of four play... Always please the lady first before yourself... 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I should start giving you twats pointers on how to please a women property.... I bet you lot just jump on the horse and within 5 min you're done (buck)... It takes time to warm up the engine.. For me it's at least and hour of four play... Always please the lady first before yourself... 

I find the best way to sort out a womans property is not to let them buy any in the begining

elmo-sesame-street.gif.26c28d0ad375b9c04c14dc370c77dced.gif

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, boboneleg said:

If you were a Red Indian (are you allowed to say that, or should it be native American ?), anyway if you were what would your name be ?

Although I see the humour in this it is offensive.  Perhaps in Canada it is more so, not sure how strong the native culture is in other places, but here I respect them enough not to call them Indians at least.

Canada would be American if not for our natives kicking their butt all those years ago.

Anyways, just felt the need to express my thoughts on that, carry on. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

Although I see the humour in this it is offensive.  Perhaps in Canada it is more so, not sure how strong the native culture is in other places, but here I respect them enough not to call them Indians at least.

Canada would be American if not for our natives kicking their butt all those years ago.

Anyways, just felt the need to express my thoughts on that, carry on. 

They prefer indigenous in Canada... And yes we all played a roll..including the French Arcadians.. Metis.. And English desent settlers... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1