Nominations Thread for TOTY (Twat of the Year) 2022

XTreme

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I assure you moon.... My IQ is more than average.... Lol 

Plenty of people have high IQ but can't be allowed out in public unaccompanied...

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Oh.....he's a Twat for sure! I particularly liked the one when he took his bikes to Devon in the back of a van.....and never got them out of it!

Here's the updated list:

busabeast

Marcel

XTreme

Pedro

Six30

i aint been supporting a couple of freeloaders all year though ... then keep harping on  that i  cant afford to stop working..

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i aint been supporting a couple of freeloaders all year though ... then keep harping on  that i  cant afford to stop working..

Irrespective of freeloaders......I couldn't afford to stop working anyway.

God knows how Pensioners back there manage!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Irrespective of freeloaders......I couldn't afford to stop working anyway.

God knows how Pensioners back there manage!

It's the same here... Pensioners are barely getting by..... I know I will be working till I can no longer physically do it. .. I luck out.. Wright place.. Wright time.. But when times come... There's no way I'll be able to afford my life style... 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It's the same here... Pensioners are barely getting by..... I know I will be working till I can no longer physically do it. .. I luck out.. Wright place.. Wright time.. But when times come... There's no way I'll be able to afford my life style... 

You could always mule some drugs back to canukistan from Vegas.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Buckster said:

You could always mule some drugs back to canukistan from Vegas.

That is and idea.... I always get through without a problem... It's always my other half who gets pulled over for a pat down.. I think they just want to feel her boobie.. Sexual discrimination.... 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

That is and idea.... I always get through without a problem... It's always my other half who gets pulled over for a pat down.. I think they just want to feel her boobie.. Sexual discrimination.... 

I’m sure if you ask nicely they will give your saggy man tits a prod.

• Haha 4

These are the nominees so far:

busabeast

Marcel

XTreme

Pedro

Six30

Buckster

And as we've got quite a few I think we'll do it by a daily elimination process when it comes to the voting, as we did with the Mod Poll.

So if your choice gets eliminated you can then recast your vote for one of the remaining nominees! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I’m going to nominate @skyrider

He’s never posted a photo of his bike , never done a ride report, his sentences consist of five words or less and on top of that he wants chips on everything 😂

nothing wrong with that i say 👍

• Haha 8