Your Day Today!

XTreme

13 hours ago, Buckster said:

How quiet is it?

Its quoted for 86db at 70 mph and to be honest it's not intrusively noisy at that speed.   Ok up to about 80 mph but no more on my naked bike.   The Schuberth C3 Pro I have is noticeably quieter but its not a fair comparison as they are obviously different classes of helmet.  The M1 has become my go to lid for most of the time just because I can see so much more.  A downside side of the M1 is it is noticeably colder than the C3 when the weather is bad.  

The M1's built in Sena coms are good but a fiddle to set up and use.  I have a cheapie Amazon Bluetooth coms set up in the C3 and that is just as good in all things apart from bike to bike coms which it is absolutely shit at.  But having said that I very rarely use bike to bike, the old codgers I generally ride with are not up to speed with that sort of thing.   Normally music/radio/podcasts for me when I am riding.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just finished my new wheel spacers for the dog 
turned these

IMG_6711.thumb.jpg.3fc5656bab3cebf55b6ddabcff73c75f.jpg

Into these 

IMG_6710.thumb.jpg.5a8e123506733982daf3035e59828275.jpg

Clever mudderfuncker coming here making me jealious of your engineahmering skills .  Cool beens though.  😎

• Like 2

Well I just finished latching the tail bag to the bike...doesn't look to oversized like Pete's bike ...just not to sure about the placement of the rear straps...I'll have to do a few test rides..but don't think it will hurt the signal lights bracket..

20240330_063059.jpg

20240330_063107.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well I just finished latching the tail bag to the bike...doesn't look to oversized like Pete's bike ...just not to sure about the placement of the rear straps...I'll have to do a few test rides..but don't think it will hurt the signal lights bracket..

20240330_063059.jpg

20240330_063107.jpg

Somebody will have that away!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I would not trust the indicator stalks as anchorage. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Pete I live in a different part of the world...my house has never been locked since new  ..my vehicles either ..crime is pretty well non existent around here...

• Like 3

Just now, Marcel said:

Pete I live in a different part of the world...my house has never been locked since new  ..my vehicles either ..crime is pretty well non existent around here...

What if a Cockney, or a Scouser, or a Jack moved into the area though?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

There is no one there, they are all related to each other.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

20240330_063059.jpg

20240330_063107.jpg

Will people start referring to you as Nelson when you show up on that bike?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Will people start referring to you as Nelson when you show up on that bike?

No......but they'll start referring to him as Dickhead as soon as he opens his mouth!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

No......but they'll start referring to him as Dickhead as soon as he opens his mouth!

Then put him in a full Nelson and throw him out.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I have enough for the new shocks now.

You've been searching your bus for spare change when the passengers have gone haven't you 

Money Cash GIF by Sleeping Giant Media

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

You've been searching your bus for spare change when the passengers have gone haven't you 

Always.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Marcel said:

What make ..model..are you getting 

Pretty settled on 2 Win.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I had a laugh yesterday when out shopping with the Mrs.  I was taking the trolley back to get me quid, when I noticed a guy in front of me with a fuck off great big pair of pliers in his back pocket.  He was using them to pull all the pound coins left in some of the trolleys.     He made four quid.   I know times are tight but FFS 🤣

• Haha 5

For those of you in UK , don't forget that the clocks go forward tonight.  I wouldn't want some of you being late for church in the morning :classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

For those of you in UK , don't forget that the clocks go forward tonight.  I wouldn't want some of you being late for church in the morning :classic_unsure:

Changed mine on the bike earlier today!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Sage advice for the heathens.