Your Day Today!

XTreme

5 hours ago, Pedro said:

Don’t be shocked yet, it’s not available in Portugal yet. But I’m curious…

Kove?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Pedro said:

I might be thinking under the influence, but I might think my favourite contestant for a second bike to the GS might be chinese!

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Pedro said:

French Yes GIF by Groundhog Day

Yes I am sort of Kove curious as well.  Probably not the same bike as you but curious just the same.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Yes I am sort of Kove curious as well.  Probably not the same bike as you but curious just the same.  

I would like to have a test ride on a 450 rally. If it's ok on the road and looks nice up close I would be very tempted, I'm very impressed by everything that's been said about them.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

I would like to have a test ride on a 450 rally. If it's ok on the road and looks nice up close I would be very tempted, I'm very impressed by everything that's been said about them.

I've got two mate that have bought them.  The first has hardly ridden it but Sandro (the second) is getting out on his this weekend.  It'll be very interesting to hear what he has to say about it.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I've got two mate that have bought them.  The first has hardly ridden it but Sandro (the second) is getting out on his this weekend.  It'll be very interesting to hear what he has to say about it.

For me it would be a Morocco type of bike, it seems they’re treating the engine as not an enduro engine in regards to maintenance which I like a lot. If it’s happy to spend time on the road it would be a hard bike to beat.

Curious as to what you mate has to say and what he’s done with it so far.

• Like 3

well I think our local prefect has finally lost it!  this morning it was -8c ish and freezing fog, cars in ditches all over the bloody place ( i exaggerate a little... but I only have a 10km drive to work and saw 2, wifey does 20k in the other direction and saw 1 plus an accident) The mwin road through the village here was fun cos a water main burst during the night so it was a proper ice rink.  Kids off to school on the bus, no problem, all the schools open.  Tomorrow the forcast is for +4 in the morning, rising to 10 ish in the afternoon and rain. All regional school transport and schools are closed tomorrow due to extreme weather comditions...

fucking lunatic i tell you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, MooN said:

well I think our local prefect has finally lost it!  this morning it was -8c ish and freezing fog, cars in ditches all over the bloody place ( i exaggerate a little... but I only have a 10km drive to work and saw 2, wifey does 20k in the other direction and saw 1 plus an accident) The mwin road through the village here was fun cos a water main burst during the night so it was a proper ice rink.  Kids off to school on the bus, no problem, all the schools open.  Tomorrow the forcast is for +4 in the morning, rising to 10 ish in the afternoon and rain. All regional school transport and schools are closed tomorrow due to extreme weather comditions...

fucking lunatic i tell you. 

And I bet the EU are doing nothing about it?

You need more sovereignty you do!

• Haha 3

I'm in work but it's absolutely perishing here.  Road trip to Bromsgrove cancelled so I can't even sit in the nice warm van ................

Nervous Shiver GIF

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'm in work but it's absolutely perishing here.  Road trip to Bromsgrove cancelled so I can't even sit in the nice warm van ................

Nervous Shiver GIF

Vans do have their bonuses 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

Got to go over to the horses now as Alex the Farrier is on the way.

I meant to ask you the other day who is taking care of the horses while you can't lift anything ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

I meant to ask you the other day who is taking care of the horses while you can't lift anything ?

We're there twice a day and any feed bags we have to do a bit at a time between us.

The straw isn't heavy.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We're there twice a day and any feed bags we have to do a bit at a time between us.

The straw isn't heavy.

so you can lift a bale of straw but cant sit on your bike ....

nana GIF

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Six30 said:

so you can lift a bale of straw but cant sit on your bike ....

nana GIF

They're not normal straw bales......they're massive bulk bales that need a forklift to move. 

The wife takes what she wants in loose straw from the bale and all I do is push the wheelbarrows. And I've only been doing that for the last week or so.

I could have ridden the bike a few weeks ago.....but I'm just taking it very slowly cos I don't want any setbacks. I don't want to go through that again.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

They're not normal straw bales......they're massive bulk bales that need a forklift to move. 

The wife takes what she wants in loose straw from the bale and all I do is push the wheelbarrows. And I've only been doing that for the last week or so.

I could have ridden the bike a few weeks ago.....but I'm just taking it very slowly cos I don't want any setbacks. I don't want to go through that again.

just be careful , take some Band Aids with you in case you get a straw cut.

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Six30 said:

just be careful , take some Band Aids with you in case you get a straw cut.

When are we going to see you out on the bike?

• Haha 3

Damn cold here, too cold to go into the shed to look at the scoots FI relay removal, do it at the weekend,  supposed to be warmer, but wetter.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Damn cold here, too cold to go into the shed to look at the scoots FI relay removal, do it at the weekend,  supposed to be warmer, but wetter.

About 16c and blue skies here......but very windy!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

About 16c and blue skies here......but very windy!

About -4 here in Leyburn but sun is out and not windy. 

• Like 1