Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 minute ago, Clive said:

The accused parent said to the jury person...."your on my sons case ".....jury person just said "Yes".....that was enough to get us all dismissed for the case...

Fucking hell..... how stupid

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I have been called half a dozen times but never actually served.

I spent the 1st week going into different courts, where a official just pulled peoples name cards out of a box,I did this every day Monday to Thursday,  thought I had got away with it till my name was drawn out on the Friday. 

Told my boss at work that it was expected to be a 10 week (at the least) case, he said "Tell the court you can't do jury service because we are short staffed at work".... 😂  I said, you ring up and tell them..... 😂 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

I’ve been called for jury service again, they have no concept of how much of a shit person I am.

Do it if you have the chance, like extra leave and quite interesting to.    I did jury service and was selected in the late 80's, would do it again in a heartbeat.  Early finish and free pub lunch every day seemed like a win to me.  Mind you I was pretty young.  🤣  I was disappointed it only went on for a week.  

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Saul said:

Do it if you have the chance, like extra leave and quite interesting to.    I did jury service and was selected in the late 80's, would do it again in a heartbeat.  Early finish and free pub lunch every day seemed like a win to me.  Mind you I was pretty young.  🤣  I was disappointed it only went on for a week.  

Until our jury got dismissed it was very interesting, some of the police/autopsy photos were a bit graphic, but seeing all the other stuff like FB message's (that the accused thought they had deleted) between the accused that the police recovered was quite eye opening.

• Like 4

I wouldn't be able to cope with life if this was the weather we usually had, this shouldn't happen after brexit!

IMG_3698.thumb.jpeg.db9c353d676f82988852542e9d227b41.jpeg

I think this weather might be woke...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Saul said:

No good if your self employed, or do they pay you ?

Picked up, Mot'd, and off to sunny old Blackpool with a brew at Lytham. I was absolutely terrified every time i stopped. An extra inch would be nice... oooh errr mrs. 

May have to invest in some Daytona boots but they are minging. Why do they take all the armour off womens bike gear and then charge a bloody fortune for it. Does make my blood boil. 

Anyhoo, no one died and i didnt drop it. 

The actual riding of it is awesome. Can't fault it but it is tall. 

Cant thank the hubster enough. Constantly reassuring me despite my panicking !!!

20240115_121020.jpg

20240115_184547.jpg

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Six30 said:

You (self employed) don't get paid for jury service, but can claim for expenses and loss of earning if your business is effected, up to £65 per day...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Picked up, Mot'd, and off to sunny old Blackpool with a brew ay Lytham. I was absolutely terrified every time i stopped. An extra inch would be nice... oooh errr mrs. 

May have to invest in some Daytona boots but they are minging. Why do they take all the armour off womens bike gear and then charge a bloody fortune for it. Does make my blood boil. 

20240115_121020.jpg

20240115_184547.jpg

Very nice.. 👍 enjoy the ride. 🏍 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Picked up, Mot'd, and off to sunny old Blackpool with a brew at Lytham. I was absolutely terrified every time i stopped. An extra inch would be nice... oooh errr mrs. 

Cant thank the hubster enough. Constantly reassuring me despite my panicking !!!

20240115_121020.jpg

20240115_184547.jpg

Looks great!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

20240115_121020.jpg

20240115_184547.jpg

looks nice , like the colors 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

They pay you what you would have earned.   

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Saul said:

They pay you what you would have earned.   

how could they work that out, i dont even know that from week to week ...

unless they looked at my accounts ,,,

Im Not No Way GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, gymwitch said:

Why do they take all the armour off womens bike gear and then charge a bloody fortune for it. Does make my blood boil. 

Could it be to improve flexibility and better at reaching the ground? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, busabeast said:

Just aswell I'd say Episode 2 Laughing GIF by America's Got Talent

he's telling porkies ... wouldn't call on a nonce 

Measles vaccination has been a part of Portugal's free healthcare since 1973, administered to children when they're up to 12 months old, it has eradicated the desease for years up until a few days ago, when something breached our borders. Vaccines need to be administered to everyone to prevent this, more so when they're babies because it's a highly contagious desease and common amongst babies, plus babies are snotty and don't care about it.

We got our first case of measles in a long time from a 20 month old baby that was a passenger in a flight to Portugal, from an area of Europe (the continent, not the economic union) that has had a way higher rate of measles over the last few months, apparently they can't give a shit about vaccinating babies, can you guess where that is? 

Bill Murray Thank You GIF by filmeditor

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Six30 said:

how could they work that out, i dont even know that from week to week ...

unless they looked at my accounts ,,,

Im Not No Way GIF

Old trick from the tax man here, advertise claiming rights against damage to your activity when you have no activity declared. Same thing happened during Covid, claim for 2 months shut down based on your invoicing average for the previous year, result is :

Eddie Murphy Shut Up GIF by Bounce

• Haha 4

I might be thinking under the influence, but I might think my favourite contestant for a second bike to the GS might be chinese!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I might be thinking under the influence, but I might think my favourite contestant for a second bike to the GS might be chinese!

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 😂 

• Haha 2