Your Day Today!

XTreme

48 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Get a test to be sure!

You probably had it that time when you were in the Hospital before Covid went mainstream......but the virus has mutated a lot since then.

How many vaccines have you had?

And it's gonna keep on mutating you niwitt...your gonna start looking like a pin coushin before this is all over..just let your immune system deal with it....and if you go...Oh well it was your time..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

No medication mate, all of them have got side affects ...............

Halloween Monster GIF

Yeh.....I take pills when my back is bad, and have to take another pill to stop the 1st pill giving me acid..... 😂 

• Haha 6

Just now, boboneleg said:

Well there's no way on earth I'd pay full price , lets just say that it's good to know people in the trade .  Here's a link to RRP............

https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/493185

Fuck a duck...... who the fuck spends that kinda money on a jacket ffs, for that price I could completely kit myself out....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The Tories will confiscate it in case you are tempted to make the lifestyle choice of homelessness.

I will have a basket weaved one then, or one made of wattle & daub.

skeleton cardboard box GIF by jjjjjohn

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Well there's no way on earth I'd pay full price , lets just say that it's good to know people in the trade .  Here's a link to RRP............

https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/493185

That's more than I've paid for all  the bike equipment I've bought since 1971.

Most of which I'm still wearing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I think resistance could have worn off by now......what you reckon @Slowlycatchymonkey?

I think you mean immunity not resistance? Which varies wildly from person to person and depends how close the variant is to the original vaccine strain you had.

Your arm is sore because the fluid stretches fibres in your arm and sets off an inflammatory response. 

Peoples immune response to an invader also varies wildly. If your wife with her arthritis is on immunosuppressants it would obviously affect her response.  

Soz can’t go into in more depth, not got time, am in the middle of a load of crap. 

• Like 4

On 08/11/2023 at 14:57, boboneleg said:

I went through a lot of this when I had to sort out my father-in-law's affairs after he passed on.  It was made even worse by the fact that more than half his assets etc were still in Italy.  You have no idea what bureaucracy can be like until you deal with Italian authorities 🤪

I think I might find out Bob as she has a good third of her assets in Spain, such fun!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1