Your Day Today!

XTreme

The sun doth shine ☀ and a reasonable temperature, thought about a little ride 🛵 then the biscuit bandits rang to say "We are on our way, get the kettle on" 😔 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Boris is that you? 😆

All I'm saying is that doctors and nurses have there places...there not all knowing ...have you read the study on the Amish people...some of the healthyess on the planet without aid of modern medicines....you still think covid came from someone eating some bat soupe in China?

and why do they call it the covid vaccine?   Shouldn't be a covid booster ?

it's a bunch of  fucking idiot with degrees enough to plaster a wall....playing with something they don't understand thinking they know better...that's where covid came from....and it's the same idiots who came up with the vaccine that just doesn't work....

• Like 1

14 hours ago, zzzak said:

It's mass murder on a scale never before seen, and its going to get far worse in 2024 and 2025, good luck top ya, the only way that you can get the poison out of your body is fasting so get onto it.

I think that's the most twattish comment I've ever seen in my life , you've excelled yourself :wank4az:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Clive said:

The sun doth shine ☀ and a reasonable temperature, thought about a little ride 🛵 then the biscuit bandits rang to say "We are on our way, get the kettle on" 😔 

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

All I'm saying is that doctors and nurses have there places...there not all knowing ...have you read the study on the Amish people...some of the healthyess on the planet without aid of modern medicines....you still think covid came from someone eating some bat soupe in China?

and why do they call it the covid vaccine?   Shouldn't be a covid booster ?

it's a bunch of  fucking idiot with degrees enough to plaster a wall....playing with something they don't understand thinking they know better...that's where covid came from....and it's the same idiots who came up with the vaccine that just doesn't work....

Nice play for TOTY year @Marcel  , it's getting to that time isn't it 

Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Being a nurse....just curious do you believe at time doctors prescribed just too many pills to someone?  

Oh FFS alright. 

You’re grasping at what is known as iatrogenic illness or disease. A topic that is studied before qualifying by anyone who works in the medical profession.

It is far more prevalent in countries where private healthcare dominates and pharmaceutical companies find it easy to push their wares. The tidal wave of opiate addiction from prescribed meds in America is well documented and quite sinister. 

It is the opposite way round in the UK because meds cost money and they don’t want to spend it unless they have to. But there are still cases of inappropriate polypharmacy.

It happens here occasionally that older people go into hospital and the first thing that happens is stopping almost all their meds because in combination they’re doing more harm than good. But that is rare. Most of the time those blood pressure pills, or diabetes meds are keeping that person well and alive.

Why someone who’s devoted their life to studying disease and developing vaccines would know more than someone who’s read a few crackpot articles and come up with some bizarre theories after contemplating it for a few nano seconds is truly a mystery.

I’m certain with a few days wading around the internet watching a few youtube tutorials you would have been delighted to let that person operate on your recent obstruction. No? Rather it was someone knowledgable who dedicated their time to that task? Well just make sure you only believe the people that it suits you to and dismiss everyone else who is dedicated to a field you clearly don’t understand.

Reading some of the unbelievably ridiculous things on here it’s clear some folk really do need to go see the Doc and get more pills not less.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Reading some of the unbelievably ridiculous things on here it’s clear some folk really do need to go see the Doc and get more pills not less.

We need a psychiatrist on standby for this place!

Our two DIY medical experts have cautioned me against getting the 5th Covid jab........so what's your view on that advice?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Oh FFS alright. 

You’re grasping at what is known as iatrogenic illness or disease. A topic that is studied before qualifying by anyone who works in the medical profession.

It is far more prevalent in countries where private healthcare dominates and pharmaceutical companies find it easy to push their wares. The tidal wave of opiate addiction from prescribed meds in America is well documented and quite sinister. 

It is the opposite way round in the UK because meds cost money and they don’t want to spend it unless they have to. But there are still cases of inappropriate polypharmacy.

It happens here occasionally that older people go into hospital and the first thing that happens is stopping almost all their meds because in combination they’re doing more harm than good. But that is rare. Most of the time those blood pressure pills, or diabetes meds are keeping that person well and alive.

Why someone who’s devoted their life to studying disease and developing vaccines would know more than someone who’s read a few crackpot articles and come up with some bizarre theories after contemplating it for a few nano seconds is truly a mystery.

I’m certain with a few days wading around the internet watching a few youtube tutorials you would have been delighted to let that person operate on your recent obstruction. No? Rather it was someone knowledgable who dedicated their time to that task? Well just make sure you only believe the people that it suits you to and dismiss everyone else who is dedicated to a field you clearly don’t understand.

You care to continue..?   A warning has been send....we had Buckster try this with me in a few post I had him crying to his mother appron and he Flounce for a week...Pete had to step in on stop the unslot....and by the way I have a degree in common sence....I think it's worth like 10 bachelor degrees...

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

You care to continue..?   A warning has been send....we had Buckster try this with me in a few post I had him crying to his mother appron and he Flounce for a week...Pete had to step in on stop the unslot....

Michael Richards Yes GIF

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Our two DIY medical experts have cautioned me against getting the 5th Covid jab........so what's your view on that advice?

Well they and an army of armchair experts misusing Dr Google can’t possibly be wrong can they 😆

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Marcel said:

You care to continue..?   A warning has been send....we had Buckster try this with me in a few post I had him crying to his mother appron and he Flounce for a week...Pete had to step in on stop the unslot....and by the way I have a degree in common sence....I think it's worth like 10 bachelor degrees...

Try what, talking to you in the language you profess to be fluent in ie common sense? 😆

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Ok Pete I'll give some advice....just imagine I'm your doctor for a few....

Here's my prescription....

Get off your lazy ass...do physical work like the human body was attended for...eat proper food...bacon.. eggs butter...meat...bread...and you wouldn't be dealing with a weak immune system....your problem is Pete you've spend years in front of a computer and your paying the price for it now....you run to the doctor for every little booboo...pills for this ..pills for that....

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Try what, talking to you in the language you profess to be fluent in ie common sense? 😆

Ok then let's have this conversation in French then...you know my English is my 2 language right?

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I would never have known, your spelling punctuation and grammar are always flawless 😆

So do you agree with me that a man that does physical work...burns off what he eats is more likely to be healthy...I'm asking your opinion?

18 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ok Pete I'll give some advice....just imagine I'm your doctor for a few....

Here's my prescription....

Get off your lazy ass

Yeah come on Pete , get off your lazy ass and get attended to ...........

John Goodman Lol GIF by Roseanne

• Haha 1