Your Day Today!

XTreme

5 hours ago, Saul said:

Off all my kids the youngest is the one who will learn to do stuff and listen.    I am sure she will help although there maybe a clash when she tries to tell me how.  🤣 

She spent many hours working with me in the shed before she discovered horses.   There is still a pink toolbox up there although it is pretty dusty now.   

Here is a couple of pics from 2016 of her working on a school project ( Mrs Robot). 

chloeshedtwo.thumb.jpeg.944aec390be979a131e501188bfb4c32.jpeg

chloeshed.thumb.jpeg.e4c3cc58e3923423ccae2f53db4528f2.jpeg 

She is currently picking my brains about all things bike for when she turns 17 and gets her first one.  Must be black, cool and have gears she says.  Baring in mind she was only 16 on the 18th of this month its going to be a long 12 months.    

Of course I will do it for her and moan, that is my job after all.   She is saving her own money to help pay for the Livery of the new horse out of her wages from the job she got.  She tells everyone she is the favourite child, which I have never said and do try not to treat them all differently but she is the baby of the family.  

Cool robot, hope you still have it!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just saw this about the storms you had back there!

I don't even think Bozo could come up with bullshit like this.......

wish these twats would fuck off

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just saw this about the storms you had back there!

I don't even think Bozo could come up with bullshit like this.......

Did she go to the same school and restaurants as Dian Abbott.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Marcel said:

It was sitting for a week and half...completely dead....I think it's just a case of a cheap crapy battery ...I stuck in a lithium ion battery...I'll see how that goes..

But it's a new bike?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Cool robot, hope you still have it!

Yes she wouldn’t let me get rid of Mrs Robot or her Trojan Horse we made for another school  project. They haven’t aged well as  they were never intended to last but she likes them so they stay gathering dust.   

IMG_0742.thumb.jpeg.9f4da7ef69541cc3aa0135b041eb9757.jpeg

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, Saul said:

Yes she wouldn’t let me get rid of Mrs Robot or her Trojan Horse we made for another school  project. They haven’t aged well as  they were never intended to last but she likes them so they stay gathering dust.   

IMG_0742.thumb.jpeg.9f4da7ef69541cc3aa0135b041eb9757.jpeg

I dunno the robots got that steampunk look that’s popular now, £150 on Etsy 😁

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

But it's a new bike?

I know Sherlock...I'm just sick of dealing with warranty stuff...it's either they will tell me the battery is fine we tested it..or they'll just stick in another crappy battery in it...it's took almost two hours  the other day to give it a charge so the engine would crank over...and I was dressed and ready for a little bimble...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

I know Sherlock...I'm just sick of dealing with warranty stuff...it's either they will tell me the battery is fine we tested it..or they'll just stick in another crappy battery in it...it's took almost two hours  the other day to give it a charge so the engine would crank over...and I was dressed and ready for a little bimble...

I feel your pain. 😂 

Ride Out Harley Davidson GIF by Concrete Surfers Motorcycle Dudes - CSMD

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Marcel said:

So tell me again how much this Yank POS set you back Marcel?

Sally Kohn Facepalm GIF by The Opposite of Hate

You could have made your life a lot simpler by buying a nice Goldwing! Or does the "in crowd" you run with not approve of Hondas?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It’s not shining here and I can’t be bothered with today so I’ve decided to take the morning off and not do any work work until this afternoon. Might even watch TV.. during the day on a weekday 

Season 5 What GIF by The Office

yep I’m going straight to hell 😆

You do less work than @Six30!

• Haha 6

32 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You do less work than @Six30!

Cbs Lucy Ricardo GIF by HULU

I only have an on and off switch, stopped or flat out. I’ve never had that trucking along at a reasonable pace thing everyone else has. Consequently I work feckin hard then stop. 

This morning its a stop 😆

• Haha 4