Your Day Today!

XTreme

22 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Honestly I don’t really like fairings or panniers but somehow thats still beautiful.

It would difficult to go back to one without now....wind protection is a must for me now...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

It would difficult to go back to one without now....wind protection is a must for me now...

You should get your arse stitched up then.

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Marcel said:

wand projection is proper gay shit.... unles your nack is 2ft ling and madde of elastic you dont neaed ugly fairins,

dant got me wring they suite some bikes others they just look silly '

Officer @boboneleg will be all over this post .... like a cheap suit

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

wand projection is proper gay shit.... unles your nack is 2ft ling and madde of elastic you dont neaed ugly fairins,

You sound like a very cheap version of Officer Crabtree :classic_unsure:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

Coming from a guy that parades his bike in a van...sound advice I'd say but in all seriouness...it's a touring bike for long distance running...800 km runs on highways 120 kph plus....and I'm no worse for wear after the day is over....no way in hell you could do this for multi days on your nakitt bike...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marcel said:

Coming from a guy that parades his bike in a van...sound advice I'd say but in all seriouness...it's a touring bike for long distance running...800 km runs on highways 120 kph plus....and I'm no worse for wear after the day is over....no way in hell you could do this for multi days on your nakitt bike...

pussy

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That's the pair of you told then, who's next to feel the wrath of Slowly  

Sunglasses Peace GIF by Cyberpunk 2077

Not you golden boy, unless you wanna bring up those two boys on a birthday prezzie bike the police chased to their deaths, that was quite entertaining 😆

Or not depending on what makes you laugh 😁

I Love You Truth GIF by E!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Is she pissed again?

amy schumer girls night GIF

Just a weeny bit tired of being surrounded by nice people doing and saying good stuff all the time so I thought I'd visit here with moany whingers for a bit of fun. Not that a boomer would recognise that 

Anthony Anderson Comedy GIF by ABC Network

• Haha 6

18 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Just a weeny bit tired of being surrounded by nice people doing and saying good stuff all the time so I thought I'd visit here with moany whingers for a bit of fun. Not that a boomer would recognise that 

Anthony Anderson Comedy GIF by ABC Network

Point of order here!

As I understand it, you're buggering off touring when you get back over here, leaving Mr Slowly to make his own way down.

And then when he gets to Salobreña the poor bloke has got to fend for himself with no woman to cook his fucking grub! WTF?

That's a dereliction of your wifely duties in my book......what you say @Six30?

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Point of order here!

As I understand it, you're buggering off touring when you get back over here, leaving Mr Slowly to make his own way down.

And then when he gets to Salobreña the poor bloke has got to fend for himself with no woman to cook his fucking grub! WTF?

dinosaur GIF

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Point of order here!

Gives him a chance to go out by himself and see the views… I mean the menus, on restaurants…

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Of course being the lovely person I am I've bought him a load of food he likes, booked lovely accommodation, planned the routes making sure he passes supermarkets and also arranged a grocery delivery when he arrives.

He's living the dream! 

But he got to cook it himself though?

It's like getting a dog and having to bark for it!

• Haha 3