Your Day Today!

XTreme

51 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

My laptop is still running 7 as it has XP mode so can still run some old car manual progs.

7 is the best one they made, the rest are pants.

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

7 is the best one they made, the rest are pants.

That's because of all the tracking algorithms. 

21 minutes ago, Buckster said:

That's because of all the tracking algorithms. 

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't after you.

Follow up to the no place in the school in Madrid situation!

My boy did what I told him to do (gotta be a first) and the school has given him another form to complete and take in next week.

There may be a window of opportunity to get a place because the youngest one is already booked in to start in September.

However, I've got to get some documentation released to Madrid from the school here......so I'm going in to see the headmaster in an hours time.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Follow up to the no place in the school in Madrid situation!

My boy did what I told him to do (gotta be a first) and the school has given him another form to complete and take in next week.

There may be a window of opportunity to get a place because the youngest one is already booked in to start in September.

However, I've got to get some documentation released to Madrid from the school here......so I'm going in to see the headmaster in an hours time.

superman flying GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

superman flying GIF

Had a meeting with Pepe the Head Teacher.......who I get on very well with.

I thanked him for all he and his staff had done for our grandson, and apologised for any situations that the Munter had caused.

Soon as I mentioned her, his face changed from relaxed and smiling to a very serious look. The Spanish always give their feelings away in their face.

Unfortunately so does the Munter......and her facial expression is always angry and glaring. I don't think I've ever seen the fat cunt smile.

I explained what her endgame is in terms of dragging them back into the Slavic ghetto if Jake doesn't get a place in this new school......and I've asked him to do whatever he can to help the application.

And he will. Because if the Spanish like you they'll do anything for you. If they don't, then you may as well book a flight out of here because it won't end well.

So.....just got to wait for Madrid to review the application. If we get the green light from them then Fatty will really lose her shit cos she'll know that I'm the one that's blocked her exit route!

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Had a meeting with Pepe the Head Teacher.......who I get on very well with.

I thanked him for all he and his staff had done for our grandson, and apologised for any situations that the Munter had caused.

Soon as I mentioned her, his face changed from relaxed and smiling to a very serious look. The Spanish always give their feelings away in their face.

Unfortunately so does the Munter......and her facial expression is always angry and glaring. I don't think I've ever seen the fat cunt smile.

I explained what her endgame is in terms of dragging them back into the Slavic ghetto if Jake doesn't get a place in this new school......and I've asked him to do whatever he can to help the application.

And he will. Because if the Spanish like you they'll do anything for you. If they don't, then you may as well book a flight out of here because it won't end well.

So.....just got to wait for Madrid to review the application. If we get the green light from them then Fatty will really lose her shit cos she'll know that I'm the one that's blocked her exit route!

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

If success is down to whether they like you or not then they sound doomed. 

But at least you‘ve tried. Good of the headmaster to see you so quickly. 

What a horrible life for your son. 

Hopefully when the kids are grown and left home he’ll have that epiphany some people have when they look at their partner and think “Fuck this, I’m off”

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

If success is down to whether they like you or not then they sound doomed. 

They love me here......it's all under control.

25 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Good of the headmaster to see you so quickly. 

I refer you to my previous answer!

I can even go in to see the Mayor whenever I want as well. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

They love me here......it's all under control.

I refer you to my previous answer!

I can even go in to see the Mayor whenever I want as well. 

I'd already guessed your response with a 90% accuracy, I possibly know people on here better than some of my own relatives, how sad or if you met them then perhaps not 😂

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I'd already guessed your response with a 90% accuracy, I possibly know people on here better than some of my own relatives, how sad or if you met them then perhaps not 😂

Soy el puto amo aquí.

Good phrase for you to roll out to the Spaniards!

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

If we get the green light from them then Fatty will really lose her shit cos she'll know that I'm the one that's blocked her exit route!

FatPolishMunter.gif.4e8ccd0a6d0dbc84a06a0f005918f7bc.gif

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

First time in over 5 years the car won't start.

Battery fine, all electrics work, but nothing happens when you turn the key.

Starter Motor @Catteeclan?

It's French   It's probably on strike.

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Blimey Pete that’s a sensible suggestion from one who’s terminally mechanically challenged. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Blimey Pete that’s a sensible suggestion from one who’s terminally mechanically challenged. 

Let's see him fix it. 

Explosion Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Let's see him fix it. 

Explosion Reaction GIF

Angel with the Grua will be here Monday to take it to the brothers!

When he sees this address he'll think it's the fucking GS again!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

If it's manual put it in second gear and push the car to rock it (this should be funny with his hernia).  That may free up the starter (if it is that ).  With the ignition on is there a click when you turn the key ?  If there isn't then it could be the relay .

• Like 1

Just now, boboneleg said:

If it's manual put it in second gear and push the car to rock it (this should be funny with his hernia).  That may free up the starter (if it is that ).  With the ignition on is there a click when you turn the key ?  If there isn't then it could be the relay .

There's no click as if the starter was trying to turn.

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

I'll bet it's the relay then but @Catteeclan is your man for this .  Have you tried to jump start it from another car ?

No......I'll just get it picked up on Monday cos I need a permanent fix! I've got Recovery on the insurance!

• Like 1