Your Day Today!

XTreme

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Everybody knows Pedro was here......it's no secret!

i dont .... only asked for pics , if you cant produce evidence ,then im taking it as it didn't happen..

could we have a mod to isle 5 please ...  bring a mop, there is some bullshit to clear up.

• Haha 6

31 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Balls to it. Theres only so many days in a row I can work without proper break. 8.26pm on a monday, the perfect time to blow the schedule out of the water and have a glass of wine. Chin chin. 

Keep It Classy Drink Beer GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, XTreme said:

How you doing with the CB @Saul?

Haven't had much chance to ride so far mate, I picked it up last Friday and did around 40 miles, then worked all weekend and spent what spare time I had watching the 6 nations. 

My youngest is being a bit full on at the moment and has a bee in her bonnett about turning our conservatory into her room.    To be honest I don't mind as the conservatory itself has been a dumping room for the last two or three. years.  She has been at it for days and working bleddy hard so I am duty bound to help her out.   Looks like I am building her a bed base today and helping her paint it.   On top of that my choir has a concert this Saturday and I have a solo part that needs practice, tis all go, so long story short I haven't ridden the CB much. 

Damerells have been on the phone and I have booked the CB in next Tuesday to have heated grips fitted, that was part of the deal but they didn't have the right size ones it stock so I chose to pick the CB up rather than wait.  Hence why it has to go back in.  don't mind thoough they have a great Cafe up there so can take the bike up have my dinner while they work on it then pop over to Newquay or Padstow for a bimble when they are finished.  

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Saul said:

Haven't had much chance to ride so far mate, I picked it up last Friday and did around 40 miles, then worked all weekend and spent what spare time I had watching the 6 nations. 

My youngest is being a bit full on at the moment and has a bee in her bonnett about turning our conservatory into her room.    To be honest I don't mind as the conservatory itself has been a dumping room for the last two or three. years.  She has been at it for days and working bleddy hard so I am duty bound to help her out.   Looks like I am building her a bed base today and helping her paint it.   On top of that my choir has a concert this Saturday and I have a solo part that needs practice, tis all go, so long story short I haven't ridden the CB much. 

Damerells have been on the phone and I have booked the CB in next Tuesday to have heated grips fitted, that was part of the deal but they didn't have the right size ones it stock so I chose to pick the CB up rather than wait.  Hence why it has to go back in.  don't mind thoough they have a great Cafe up there so can take the bike up have my dinner while they work on it then pop over to Newquay or Padstow for a bimble when they are finished.  

Wonder how long before they move your RE on?

Your flu finally gone @Clive?

We're still quite nasally and occasionally I get a bit of phlegm in my throat which gets me coughing......but overall we're feeling a bit better.

Still a way to go though!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Parts readily available?

Nope 😂............the brakes are no worry.........but it does not have the tank petrol cap fitted.....for how long?.....rusty tank?

Most important thing is, does the FI light stay on or flash, if it does its a sign that the control box is on the way out, and that's a very big problem.

• Like 2

If anyone already has a CFMoto 650Tr it could be a good donor bike.......I would offer him £450 for it, no more, too many if and buts about it condition.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

Wonder how long before they move your RE on?

Dunno mate, they turn over a lot of bikes there so it wouldn't surprise me if it was gone by the time I get up there next Tuesday.  They had one exactly the same as mine in the showroom a couple of weeks ago, same colour same year similar miles and that one has gone.  It's a very popular bike no matter how much hate they get on here, you see loads of them around.  😉👍 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1