Your Day Today!

XTreme

27 minutes ago, Pedro said:

No, people never left because of me.

:classic_laugh:

That’s what I’m saying if you do achieve a flounce .. don’t want Buckster try to muscle in and claim it … good luck Centurion .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

As for the rest, I'm getting very mixed signals here: you think I'm moving on because I want my 'ravings' to go unanswered, whereas other people think my constant engagement with you is getting old and boring. Which is it? Maybe we need a poll... 😉

I find them quite interesting. This is the inter web though, so anyone can say anything and its not going to change anyones mind, but the discussion is fun.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Nine posts above, you quoted me and asked a direct question. I answered it. 👍

For someone that’s left you are quite active. 

The reply to that would have been a yes or a no, but the drama took over.

38 minutes ago, Six30 said:

@Pedro is after his first scalp ... has he instigated a flounce  before ?

I reckon the EU has put him up to it!

Just now, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Oh for fucks sake: @XTreme, just zap my account and all my posts now please. Let the resident sanctimonious killjoy have the glory. 🤣

Well the Poll seems to be saying quite unanimously that you should stay Mark.

Why don't you sleep on it?

1 minute ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Oh for fucks sake: @XTreme, just zap my account and all my posts now please. Let the resident sanctimonious killjoy have the glory. 🤣

I don’t know, I’m pretty sure I’m the one that broke you, @Pedro just pushed you into the abyss I set you on the edge of.

My day today, went wheeling with a group  of friends in the woods and trails around Farnham. Lots of sand and a bit of mud which is very difficult on only 1 wheel so a few falls, but only 1 broken bone. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

You see this shit, @Pedro? Not as easy as you make out!

PS: Not that I’m trying to influence your vote, but your cooking looks rank. 👍

There's no need for you to have a bike for you to be here...you can't ride cause of a  injury ...no bike deal...has long have you got the bike spirit...that's good enough for me ...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I reckon the EU has put him up to it!

I reckon he’s on the sauce 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I don’t know, I’m pretty sure I’m the one that broke you, @Pedro just pushed you into the abyss I set you on the edge of.

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

22 minutes ago, Nute said:

My day today, went wheeling with a group  of friends in the woods and trails around Farnham. Lots of sand and a bit of mud which is very difficult on only 1 wheel so a few falls, but only 1 broken bone. 

Only one broken bone? You ponce.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Taking over threads with essays on why there’s no god? Is that joy?

30 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

You see this shit, @Pedro? Not as easy as you make out!

PS: Not that I’m trying to influence your vote, but your cooking looks rank. 👍

It is as easy as I make out, you either post or you don’t. What’s so hard about that?

My dad finally accepted that, after two severe falls down the stairs, it was time to let the platform chair lift be installed, he’s been using it for a couple of days with great success.

Figure I’ll do a ride report on it, with video, one of these days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

So is this your idea of a conversation that isn’t old and tedious and only of any interest to one person, @Pedro?

Just replying to you. If you’ve asked to leave, then leave, what’s the point of announcing your exit if you continue to post?

9 votes to stay.....and zero to leave at the moment!

The will of the people and all that!

3 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Well, let’s ignore the God bit: what did you think of the rest of it?

Who cares? I couldn’t give two shits if you stay or go.

Are you going on on those posts thinking they’re being read by everyone? I start reading about god and how one person thinks they’re entitled to preach to everyone else about a truth, and just move on.

This place used to be sort of like a pub. Would you walk into a pub and just stand on a chair giving a lecture getting to the end and asking if they like it? Just open a thread and educate people, or, since you already said so, might as well leave and find a bible studies forum to enlighten then too.

28 minutes ago, Pedro said:

His double standards are quite amusing.

Suggestion, go to the forum rules and change religion from being a banned topic to welcomed.

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Suggestion, go to the forum rules and change religion from being a banned topic to welcomed.

Think Buckster should read the rules again...he keeps on  trying to get me to joined his religious cult...

15 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

No, I was just wondering if there was anything other than the ‘God stuff’ that you thought in any way constituted a ‘worthwhile contribution’ to the forum since my original contention was that I had nothing to offer

You're the best judge to say if you want to stay or not, if you say you've got nothing to offer then I'm not going to dispute it. Having something to offer isn't mandatory neither, you can just stay and post along to whatever you like. Such a smart man is surely in contact with himself well enough that if he is an authority in matters he does not control, then he surely understands and know himself above all things, a complete understanding. That complete understanding tells him he is not able to offer anything and as such has indeed already decided to leave. So leave... or then ask people to ask him to stay, but if that is not asking for validation what is?

That kind of behavior belongs in sunday school: express your fake doubts in your faith and expect to be cuddled back into the safety of a club who pats you in the back. 

You are striking me as the kind of twat who would be severely ticked off by being nominated and getting a vote for Twat Of The Year, even more so than @Slowlycatchymonkey. That's the main upside of you staying, that and the ride reports, much like @Slowlycatchymonkey.

59 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Yup

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Think Buckster should read the rules again...he keeps on  trying to get me to joined his religious cult...

That isn’t exactly what I said, what I did say was that it would be good if you could have a Jim Jones type of experience.