30 members have voted

1. 1. The Mod Poll

• Buckster
    • busabeast
    • boboneleg

This poll is closed to new votes

50 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Well you’re banned for a start 

He's fucking drunk again.... It takes more than banning people  to be a mod... Sometime you need to reffery arguments or find ways to make Pease... The ban button must only be used in last resort... 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'm sorry if I called you gay in the pass Six30... Pete just told me.. 

The pass ? Wasn't me in the Pass .... where was you going , on the way to Brokeback Mountain

• Haha 4

Most people here are sensible enough to deal with their shit without any moderation, the greatest thing about this place is that people just get on with it. Moderation should be a last resort only. Whoever gets the gig doesn’t need to be trawling through the forum constantly looking for shit to do. The occasional adjustment or cracking of heads is inevitable but it will be rare. 

Six is gay.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Missed all of this. Said goodbye to a friend Thursday afternoon and drank far too much with the ones still living.
Why do we wait till someone dies to get together.

I can't see any bad nominees there so no doubt it'll shrink your work load Pete.
Lets drink to people keeping their own shit together and then everyone gets an easy ride.

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Missed all of this. Said goodbye to a friend Thursday afternoon and drank far too much with the ones still living.
Why do we wait till someone dies to get together.

I can't see any bad nominees there so no doubt it'll shrink your work load Pete.
Lets drink to people keeping their own shit together and then everyone gets an easy ride.

Sorry for your loss mate

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, XTreme said:

2 hours left!

the suspense is killing me!  I've been invited to a friends for aperatifs ( so probably won't be back till gone midnight)  so i'll miss qll the fun and games of the final countdown... I just don't know how I'm going to deal with not knowing...:thud:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MooN said:

the suspense is killing me!  I've been invited to a friends for aperatifs ( so probably won't be back till gone midnight)  so i'll miss qll the fun and games of the final countdown... I just don't know how I'm going to deal with not knowing...:thud:

What sort of person misses the final countdown?

@Buckster......any thoughts?

• Haha 1