My new beast

busabeast

48 minutes ago, busabeast said:

So just got the beast out of the stable and under the rear seat is 

20221030_132424.thumb.jpg.983cfc866d9a566c7d20111dbedfc705.jpg

A power commander 5 and auto tune module and the box for the transontranslogic quick shifter.

Looking at the exhaust it would seem to be a full yoshimura stainless system 

So I'm going to hazard a guess its not quite as standard as I thought it was, but the modifications are in good taste I think be interested to see if the airbox mod and sports airfilter have been installed too

I'd be tempted to bypass the dynast stuff just to see what happens with the snatchy throttle. Might be that the last owner had it set up for performance.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

I'd be tempted to bypass the dynast stuff just to see what happens with the snatchy throttle. Might be that the last owner had it set up for performance.

To be fair it only requires 1 gear down and it's fine so I can probably live with it, I want to get it on a dyno though to see what is going on 

• Like 2

So it's first clean just finished but I didn't get to detail it as it started raining just as I'd finished drying it....20221030_140346.thumb.jpg.76df16674a25f8c341fc8f75a92ec2bd.jpg20221030_140353.thumb.jpg.1bcc0577eb5375f455832d7f80c808ca.jpg

There were a few bugs and some road grime on my beak so it needed cleaning I just didn't get around to polishing it due to the poxy rain, but once cleaned there's not a huge amount to do till its nice and shiny20221030_140716.thumb.jpg.45026eca87d2a594cfb032cebf2c351d.jpgIMG-20221030-WA0005.thumb.jpeg.e08e6bf5c31601df91346c4c7e920313.jpeg

All dried and back in the stable ready to use for work in the morning 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, busabeast said:

So just got the beast out of the stable and under the rear seat is 

20221030_132424.thumb.jpg.983cfc866d9a566c7d20111dbedfc705.jpg

A power commander 5 and auto tune module and the box for the transontranslogic quick shifter.

Looking at the exhaust it would seem to be a full yoshimura stainless system 

So I'm going to hazard a guess its not quite as standard as I thought it was, but the modifications are in good taste I think be interested to see if the airbox mod and sports airfilter have been installed too

Almost stops you being a homo, almost.

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, busabeast said:

And why would it be blacklisted?

It's a shared IP address on a shared server in Germany owned by 1&1......there could be many hundreds of sites on the same IP address. Stack 'em high sell 'em cheap business model.

Consequently, one of those sites starts spamming or phishing then everybody on that IP address gets blacklisted.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, busabeast said:

The only problem is he's down in brizzle and I'm in Sunderland, I'd I was closer I'd defo be checking him out

He gets customers from all over UK , last week a guy from Essex and another one from Rochdale .

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's a shared IP address on a shared server in Germany owned by 1&1......there could be many hundreds of sites on the same IP address. Stack 'em high sell 'em cheap business model.

Consequently, one of those sites starts spamming or phishing then everybody on that IP address gets blacklisted.

Best way to get hold of Chris is to phone/text his mobile.  I think that website is well old.  @yen_powell rode down to him to get his Super Tenere sorted 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

He gets customers from all over UK , last week a guy from Essex and another one from Rochdale .

That's fair I just don't think I'll be doing that distance just for a dyno run 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, busabeast said:

That's fair I just don't think I'll be doing that distance just for a dyno run 

I stayed at a pub within walking distance of the place, got there the evening before and rode home the next day in the late afternoon. The pub provided binoculars in the room, which was a bit weird.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Just now, yen_powell said:

I stayed at a pub within walking distance of the place, got there the evening before and rode home the next day in the late afternoon. The pub provided binoculars in the room, which was a bit weird.

For being pervy or birdwatching?

2 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Were there any nice looking ladies in the house across the road 🤔 on second thoughts....no its brizzle that's Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Were there any nice looking ladies in the house across the road 🤔 on second thoughts....no its brizzle that's Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

It seemed to be in the middle of the countryside, only fields across the road.

• Like 2