I met another biker girl today.

Marcel le Moose Fondler

23 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well I actually though you were shorter in the pics I've seen... 5 11 that's quite the norm.. 

I looked taller when I was younger and thinner.....this is 1984.

FILE1831.JPG.cf8187448ef01effe769cde8fa655035.JPG

I'd filled out a bit by 2005.

bmh.jpg.8fb026622ec5fe2e94ea6071a0bc3d3b.jpg

2020 with Tony the Tools who's 5'6""......cos he was telling me how some bikes are too tall for him at that height.

aas-min.jpg.ba1727226406eab6a6c4aa97b18b0760.jpg

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

2020 with Tony the Tools who's 5'6""......cos he was telling me how some bikes are too tall for him at that height.

There's no way in the last pic your 5 11...your only like 2 inches taller than Tony... Or maybe and inch.. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

i wouldn't be very confident with Tony the tools turning up with just 1 socket  , club hammer and his sandwich  box

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I always laugh to myself when people think being tall is some sort of qualification.

It is weird isn't it?

It's normally the taller guys who bring these things up.......maybe they think they get more respect because of it or something? Or maybe because they're insecure about other aspects of themselves?

The reality is If I'd been taller or if I'd been shorter it wouldn't have changed anything in my life.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

It is weird isn't it?

It's normally the taller guys who bring these things up.......maybe they think they get more respect because of it or something? Or maybe because they're insecure about other aspects of themselves?

The reality is If I'd been taller or if I'd been shorter it wouldn't have changed anything in my life.

It would Pete, you would have had to spend a large portion of your life listening to and answering "Ooo aren't you tall, how tall are you?" 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Tym said:

Proven fact taller people make more money and are more often leaders rather then a followers. 

:wave:

This is true statistically and if you go to a meeting of the top tier of consultant and professors in a hospital all the men are (usually) over 6 foot.

But this is because men are unconsciously influenced by animal dominance and the bigger the bugger the more likely they are to be picking a winner. The studies show it's nothing to do with ability.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It is weird isn't it?

Oh yes it would..... She think of all the taller women you could have dated when you were in your prime.. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Oh yes it would..... She think of all the taller women you could have dated when you were in your prime.. 

I can't remember meeting any girls taller than me......my second wife at 5'8" (as she was then) was probably the tallest.

It's pretty rare to meet a girl taller than me now......my boy's girlfriend from NL is probably one of the few cos she's 6'1".

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I can't remember meeting any girls taller than me......my second wife at 5'8" (as she was then) was probably the tallest.

It's pretty rare to meet a girl taller than me now......my boy's girlfriend from NL is probably one of the few cos she's 6'1".

No what I'm trying to say is.... Both guys are ecuals in charm and looks in eveything... Only difference in height... One 5.5.lets say and the other 6.0....a taller women... Taller than 5.5 will likely be more attracted to the taller man... In my opinion..... Its just physics... 

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

No what I'm trying to say is.... Both guys are ecuals in charm and looks in eveything... Only difference in height... One 5.5.lets say and the other 6.0....a taller women... Taller than 5.5 will likely be more attracted to the taller man... In my opinion..... Its just physics... 

Yes I agree.....I think most women prefer to have a man taller than them.

The point I was making was that at 5'11" I never lost out in that respect because I wasn't surrounded by 6'6" giant women!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I always laugh to myself when people think being tall is some sort of qualification. Other than reaching the top shelf its not much use and often a pain- usually in the back 😆

My Wife got fed up with people commenting on how tall she is many years ago, now if a stranger says your tall she looks at them and comments on their appearance like your short or your fat, i feel like hiding sometimes in case they take it out on me LOL

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yes I agree.....I think most women prefer to have a man taller than them.

The point I was making was that at 5'11" I never lost out in that respect because I wasn't surrounded by 6'6" giant women!

Yes totally agree.... A women at 5.10 isn't considered normal height for a women... And probably has had some kind of difficulty in dating in her pass.. 

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

It is weird isn't it?

If you had brown hair however….

• Haha 2