I met another biker girl today.

Marcel le Moose Fondler

1 hour ago, Clive said:

I know it, sis in law is (retired) nurse, mad as a hatter she is. 😕 

She's not retired yet.... Hold on twats... I'll see if it leads to anything.. She's coming riding again next weekend if weather permits... There's lot's of steps to pass... One is if we're compatible in bed....and yes sex is real important to me... She might be a bitter or try to rip my cock off... You never know... She has the built for it... At 5 10... 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Marcel said:

She's not retired yet.... Hold on twats... I'll see if it leads to anything.. She's coming riding again next weekend if weather permits... There's lot's of steps to pass... One is if we're compatible in bed....and yes sex is real important to me... She might be a bitter or try to rip my cock off... You never know... She has the built for it... At 5 10... 

What's the difference between a nurse and a helicopter? 

Not everyones been up in a helicopter. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What's the difference between a nurse and a helicopter? 

Not everyones been up in a helicopter. 

I don’t get it... Haha.... I've been  up in a chopper... Twice... Rented tour.. 

Over here theres two dominant varieties of nurse, the pious type who aren't a lot of fun and like religion, duty, crosswords, hiking and sensible pursuits and the party goers who see life can be unpredictable, sometimes cruel and short and want to make the most of every moment. 

The bike suggests you have the latter on your hands. 

Im Ready To Party Kristen Wiig GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Over here theres two dominant varieties of nurse, the pious type who aren't a lot of fun and like religion, crosswords, hiking and sensible pursuits and the party goers who see life can be unpredictable, sometimes cruel and short and want to make the most of every moment. 

The bike suggests you have the latter on your hands. 

Im Ready To Party Kristen Wiig GIF

A party girl... Is what you're saying? 

Well I don't definitely want a party girl.... I'll keep and eye open... 

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Not everyone has been up inside a helicopter but everyone has been up inside.. etc etc you get the gist. 

Ok I get it now..... I'll be prepared if anything happens.... Thanks. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

She might be a bitter or try to rip my cock off... You never know... She has the built for it... At 5 10... 

So girls of 5'10" and over try to rip your cock off? :classic_unsure:

Lucky escape I've had then with every girlfriend and wife being shorter than me!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Marcel said:

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Buckster said:

In heels maybe.

Measured numerous times in doctors barefoot. But it's been a while so I may have shrunk with age.....I think most people do!

I'm not bothered either way......I'm not one of these people with a height phobia.

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Measured numerous times in doctors barefoot. But it's been a while so I may have shrunk with age.....I think most people do!

I'm not bothered either way......I'm not one of these people with a height phobia.

I have zero pride at all, look at the gay bike you ride.