What's for lunch

Marcel le Moose Fondler

Ok some of you might be shock to what my  diet base eskimo cuisine are it consists of high fat.. Sometimes raw food... I'll start posting pictures soon... But be warned you baby seals lover might be in for a shock... Last one I ate... I got snow boots made... 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Marcel said:

What's a wellies... Have got time to google all this shit..... I'm in the process of skining a porcupine at the moment... 

Finds Wellies GIF

Ok tonight I'm having filets a la porcupine with baby carrots and yellow beans sprouts... And potatoes of course..... Some of you might not even realize just how good they taste... Lot's of fat in the meat... And there real easy to catch... Slow has fuck... 

Eat Good Food GIF by Visual Smugglers

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Nice boots but are they the sort of thing you could wear clubbing….? 😁

Ah most definitely... They make ice cleats for the souls... Excellent traction  on the ice flows.. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Nice boots but are they the sort of thing you could wear clubbing….? 😁

I think you and Marcel may have different ideas of what constitutes “clubbing”.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I think you and Marcel may have different ideas of what constitutes “clubbing”.

I know exactly what she ment... Clubbing is a annual seal hunt... I know we get lot's of negative media from accross the pond... But it's part of life and a way to keep the seal population in check... It's all regulated by fish and wildlife.... If not the seals population would grow out of control causing billions in lots wages from people who rely on the fishing industry for income. 

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

I know exactly what she ment... Gunning is a annual gang hunt... I know we get lot's of negative media from accross the pond... But it's part of life and a way to keep the gang  population in check... It's all regulated by the ATF/DEA/CIA .... If not the gangs population would grow out of control causing billions in lots wages from people who rely on Government jobs for income. 

:classic_unsure:

9 hours ago, Marcel said:

I know exactly what she ment... Clubbing is a annual seal hunt... I know we get lot's of negative media from accross the pond... But it's part of life and a way to keep the seal population in check... It's all regulated by fish and wildlife.... If not the seals population would grow out of control causing billions in lots wages from people who rely on the fishing industry for income. 

Load of Bollox , it’s done  for their fur….

• Like 1

I assure you myself and all my relatives don't take part in the seal hunt... It's done further north.. New found land and Labrador... Has for myself.. I could never get into hunting has a sport... I had a hard time killing a squirrel that was making a mess with my shed... Has for the boots they are genuine seal skin not made from pups and we're bought from a company owned by inuits... 

• Like 1

Just now, Marcel said:

I assure you myself and all my relatives don't take part in the seal hunt... It's done further north.. New found land and Labrador... Has for myself.. I could never get into hunting has a sport... I had a hard time killing a squirrel that was making a mess with my shed... Has for the boots they are genuine seal skin not made from pups and we're bought from a company owned by inuits... 

Likely story. I bet you get off on murdering poor baby seals, I know what you lot are like. You probably eat dolphins as well.

I found this clip of a Canadian supermarket.

theme park news GIF

• Haha 3