Forum patch over

Buckster

There are three Harleys here now, although one of them is basically a toaster, any more and it will be a takeover, it has definitely raised the standard of the forum from the mundane to the dizzy heights of real motorcycles. The rest of you are ponces.

norman reedus motorcycle GIF by Lady Gaga

• Haha 3

What about.. real rider motorcycle forum.? 

A few of you panzys might have to move and join another forum... Ex.. Guys who ride around in vans with bikes in the back and those that do ride reports around a farm where they live... Again I'm not pointing anyone specific... There might be a limit on cube displacement... Like anything below 650 cc... You might have to join a scooter forum.. 

Running Man Dancing GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Lets see your Hardly's get down something like this then.  Real men get down and dirty, not just ponce about with a load of leather clad laddies   :classic_laugh:

IMG_8977.thumb.JPEG.6986e9f2f2e9d4e87cb763ff7ff940ab.JPEG.ffd4dc5f12c3b11ced637404e2637bd1.JPEG

Just because you like to roll around in the mud.. Doesn't make you a real Biker..... Why don't you ask Pete about that subject... Or should I say the Polisher. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Lets see your Hardly's get down something like this then.  Real men get down and dirty, not just ponce about with a load of leather clad laddies   :classic_laugh:

IMG_8977.thumb.JPEG.6986e9f2f2e9d4e87cb763ff7ff940ab.JPEG.ffd4dc5f12c3b11ced637404e2637bd1.JPEG

Harleys just jump over shit like that.

7983D119-95F7-40CA-8552-3C611FB7BF13.jpeg.5f120c73b07e394b2bd6a147adc3f5b6.jpeg

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, XTreme said:

I think this is all a big ploy by @Marcel to get @Buckster's TOTY award!

Figures if he can look an even bigger sad twat than Buck does on a Harley then it's going to be a vote winner!

Pondering Season 9 GIF by The Office

Don't know what your going on about.... Has for bikes..looks like I'll be running the ktm to the dealer.. Doesn't look like they're going to pick it up... I'll try to run it up Friday afternoon.. I don't want to loose my Saturday running the dam thing up there again for the 5 time... 

27 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Don't know what your going on about.... Has for bikes..looks like I'll be running the ktm to the dealer.. Doesn't look like they're going to pick it up... I'll try to run it up Friday afternoon.. I don't want to loose my Saturday running the dam thing up there again for the 5 time... 

Well you have a real bike now so there's that.

14 hours ago, XTreme said:

I think this is all a big ploy by @Marcel to get @Buckster's TOTY award!

Figures if he can look an even bigger sad twat than Buck does on a Harley then it's going to be a vote winner!

Pondering Season 9 GIF by The Office

There is no contest this year , it’s a two Harley race .

• Haha 3