A photo you took today.................

boboneleg

On 30/12/2023 at 16:51, busabeast said:

Cam you come give me some of that shit for my ribs mate, im in agony with them in 3 different places around the same rib. Just to right of my sternum, directly opposite position on my back and on my side.

Not been to a&e to get it checked because they can't do fuck all for ribs so just taking ibuprofen when I remember to take it but it definitely doesn't seem to be touching the pain

What a shame. You could have had mine. I hated the stuff and only used it twice. I was hoping they would send me home with the nice woozy trippy shit i was on in hospital. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gymwitch said:

What a shame. You could have had mine. I hated the stuff and only used it twice. I was hoping they would send me home with the nice woozy trippy shit i was on in hospital. 

You threw them away? 

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

feels breaking dawn GIF

Honestly it was truly crap stuff. Even the soecialust wasnt surprised i hadnt taken it. Horrendous side effects. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Ibuprofen seems to be working well enough now so hopefully be right as rain in a few more weeks 

• Like 2

A chilly start which wasn’t helped by climbing up the hills but worth it for the views! First time I’ve needed my proper winter jacket in the nine years I’ve been here. Properly acclimatised now!

IMG_3898.jpeg

IMG_3899.jpeg

IMG_3901.jpeg

IMG_3902.jpeg

IMG_3904.jpeg

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Where is that Ray?

South east of Lorca on a proper twisty road that has been resurfaced very recently. No traffic and it’s grippy as fuck! 😜🏍️

IMG_3905.jpeg

IMG_3906.jpeg

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Look at that tarmac , Spanish roads make ours in UK look like f*cking goat tracks 

To be fair Bob it’s newly surfaced and not all Spanish roads are this great but generally they’re a whole lot better than the UK.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Skippy said:

To be fair Bob it’s newly surfaced and not all Spanish roads are this great but generally they’re a whole lot better than the UK.

The N260 that traverses the Pyrenees is amazing, considering it’s all at elevation the tarmac is smooth as anything 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

The N260 that traverses the Pyrenees is amazing, considering it’s all at elevation the tarmac is smooth as anything 

Yep another fantastic road not to be missed. Even worth a detour!

• Like 1

On 05/01/2024 at 00:55, boboneleg said:

It's most likely a retirement village for conspiracy theorists and other nut jobs ....................

the challenge johnny bananas GIF by 1st Look

Had all your Covid jabs Bob ?

Not mine but my little brother, who is now traveling all over doing his stuff over the last week.

Serbia:

image.thumb.png.02ebd7a3e61a182361ab4c4adc927388.png

Getting unstuck in Macedonia:

image.png.ed800295202b0caad7bf5e2cad0b03d2.png

Macedonia:

image.thumb.png.3ffa49f45a1b4fb3432d6380503a5ba2.png

image.thumb.png.afb1a297f3737e43056c58320c5c6b88.png

image.thumb.png.3db20f99b015f1de1893f6d2b1425046.png

• Like 7

My new desk setup for working and leisure.
On the left, my laptop from work + new monitor.
On the right, my personal desktop with new monitor + old small TV in the middle (also connected to my PC) for gaming and watching stuff/listen to music on the web.

IMG_20240125_074320-01.jpeg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, JustaPor said:

My new desk setup for working and leisure.
On the left, my laptop from work + new monitor.
On the right, my personal desktop with new monitor + old small TV in the middle (also connected to my PC) for gaming and watching stuff/listen to music on the web.

Looks really neat and tidy compared to mine 😳

IMG_1540.thumb.jpeg.3c31f45d5b3be1aad635f4aaf3acf7e8.jpeg

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Saul said:

Looks really neat and tidy compared to mine 😳

IMG_1540.thumb.jpeg.3c31f45d5b3be1aad635f4aaf3acf7e8.jpeg

I try to keep my desk as clean and functional as possible since I don't have a lot of space.
The thing that I didn't show in the picture is the rest of the room, which is a big mess...🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3