A photo you took today.................

boboneleg

15 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I can get it out no problems mate, I've been using it for work

Boss not trusting you with the truck after putting it in the ditch.

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Boss not trusting you with the truck after putting it in the ditch.

Haha don't talk to me about that cunt, he decided that he would dock me a whole weeks pay because I've had 3 days off more than I've accrued, and all without even so much as talking to me about it..... he's a proper fucking bell end unless he sorts it out Monday then he can find another cunt to drive his truck 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Haha don't talk to me about that cunt, he decided that he would dock me a whole weeks pay because I've had 3 days off more than I've accrued, and all without even so much as talking to me about it..... he's a proper fucking bell end unless he sorts it out Monday then he can find another cunt to drive his truck 

by him finding another cunt ...you are confirming you are a cunt 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Waiting for me to finish a bag of crisps so he can have the bag

IMG_1136.jpeg

Give him a treat already, he looks like he's tired of waiting and about to start disliking you :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

How old is he @Six30 ?  he looks like a proper dog (as we would say around here ) ...........

Cool Dog Smile GIF by Outside TV

He's 12 or 13 i think bob ,  his joints are not as good as they was now can see him aging .... bit like most of the members on here.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Just as well you don’t have a new mortgage and another kid on way, so you have no money worries.

10 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Just as well you don’t have a new mortgage and another kid on way, so you have no money worries.

Well I don't have a mortgage no, but still for the twat to just do it without so much as a chat about things I'm in two minds whether to tell him where to go.

It's just beyond a joke, I work all week and for what

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well I don't have a mortgage no, but still for the twat to just do it without so much as a chat about things I'm in two minds whether to tell him where to go.

You don’t leave unless you have a job to go to. Unless you want to be the only twat in the room.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Search for a new job, accept it, and THEN you can feel good about telling your current boss off. Otherwise he’ll find a replacement in a couple of days and you’ll be the one in trouble.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You don’t leave unless you have a job to go to. Unless you want to be the only twat in the room.

I know what your saying but I'm not going to work for the fun of it im going to make money and this week I've earned fuck all for over 60 hours

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

I know what your saying but I'm not going to work for the fun of it im going to make money and this week I've earned fuck all for over 60 hours

It’s okay, I didn’t expect you to take any advice, you know far better than everyone.

• Haha 2