The Mange section

boboneleg

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was going to put this in a photo you took today but i took it yesterday and it didn't fit in the nature section so only place left was the Mange section :classic_laugh:

IMG_6802.thumb.JPG.d4403182affee7500c83c624899e6903.JPG

Did you leave your shoes up top to get the feel of the job:classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, why have you put yourself in the mange section Marcel , do you have something to tell us ?

No not really.... It was 7 am and had nothing better to do... I'll be deleting it shortly... 

• Haha 4

On the topic of mange a friend of mine who does a lot of sports gets the same mange as you in the summer. Every year without fail they complain continually and show me raw bits of skin that need treating but not this year, not even once. The lack of moaning and raw skin for me to examine made me ask if they were ok. Yep they've discovered a supplement that stops it. He said it takes about 6 weeks to work properly but nada since.

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B085RZDVD4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I don’t know how to breack it to you Pete... But I think maybe you're dna got crossed with a sheep or something in your distant pass.. 

Marcel when you quote Pete can you please delete the photo seeing it once is too much 🤢

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

On the topic of mange a friend of mine who does a lot of sports gets the same mange as you in the summer. Every year without fail they complain continually and show me raw bits of skin that need treating but not this year, not even once. The lack of moaning and raw skin for me to examine made me ask if they were ok. Yep they've discovered a supplement that stops it. He said it takes about 6 weeks to work properly but nada since.

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B085RZDVD4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Did he have the same Mange as me though?

Its an opportunistic flora that naturally lives on the body called Candida. Normally its kept in balance with other things that live on the skin but its common when the integumentary system is disturbed by heat, sweat, antibiotics etc that it flourishes. Hence it often getting called Jock rash/itch. 

• Like 1