I tagged sharon stone on instagram

Tym

28 minutes ago, XTreme said:

She's still looking pretty good at 64.

Lots of nice looking ladies my age, and they dress better then the younger generations, and have way more money. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Lots of nice looking ladies my age, and they dress better then the younger generations, and have way more money. 😆

You'll have to do something about your jeans if your planning to attract one... Just saying... 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

You'll have to do something about your jeans if your planning to attract one... Just saying... 

I swear i get more opinions from fat bald guys on this webiste about how to be me, Caty seems to like the way i am, and she has 5 grandchildren and is worth 50 million dollars.

Just saying mine your own cash cows..see what gold you dredge up with what you got, my best guess is y;all have to really work for a living.

I never have had to, just saying.

caty.thumb.jpg.0040a54b9e7ef2255d2345e7400836f2.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

No one needs to see that, it's as bad as ginger mange. 

Buck you know he's gonna post that every time anyone mention those two words.... For the sake of are eyes and stomach please refrain on using those words....

• Haha 3

Just now, XTreme said:

No fat.....not bald!

And I have no Mange either!

And, you have no gay projection issues, what can we learn about the fat/bald types.

😆

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Tym said:

And, you have no gay projection issues, what can we learn about the fat/bald types.

😆

I don't know how we ended up getting lumbered with that demographic Tym! 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Marcel said:

Buck you know he's gonna post that every time anyone mention those two words.... For the sake of are eyes and stomach please refrain on using those words....

What words? Ginger mange?

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Tym said:

😆

Bald is not something anyone has control of like being tall or short, but over or under weight is fair game make sure you tether yourself to a fat guy when your on the beach today i hear the wind is picking up give us a purpose  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'm not bald and I don't think I'm particulary fat but I'm also not the bloke on the beach in the gay one piece suit :classic_unsure:

Voguing Strike A Pose GIF

• Haha 1