BOTY?

Pedro

We get MOTY and TOTY, since December is pretty harsh riding weather for a few or most of our members why not have December's Bike Of The Month be Bike Of The Year with a picture taken anytime this year? (including December obviously)

• Like 2

Just now, XTreme said:

Shouldn't we have December BOTM then BOTY first week of Jan with all previous winners for the year.

Except for Flouncers of course!

I like that exception, particularly since a specific flouncer had some nice editing and picture taking skills :classic_laugh:  #comebackmawsley #dontflounce

I think that's nice, but also think Bike Of The Year should be more interesting, open to all members and to other pictures than the previous votes and be a bigger thing than the monthly voting.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pedro said:

I like that exception, particularly since a specific flouncer had some nice editing and picture taking skills :classic_laugh:  #comebackmawsley #dontflounce

I think that's nice, but also think Bike Of The Year should be more interesting, open to all members and to other pictures than the previous votes and be a bigger thing than the monthly voting.

But surely BOTY should be the best of the best?

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

How many times do I have to tell you... Im not interested... I like women.. 

You like your sister, it’s not the same thing.

Not me Marcel is 0bviously a man of great character and lineage, its an honour to be able to get some advice from such a fantastic rider. 

Did i ever mention how much ive looked up to marcel for advice and mentoring over the years, like a father he is to me.

🤓

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Tym said:

Not me Marcel is 0bviously a man of great character and lineage, its an honour to be able to get some advice from such a fantastic rider. 

Did i ever mention how much ive looked up to marcel for advice and mentoring over the years, like a father he is to me.

🤓

:rofl:

14 minutes ago, Tym said:

🤓

Are you fucking stone this morning.. 

• Haha 2