Gaspe tour

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I thought that too (apart from not being part eskimo just cold hearted 😆) but its amazing how fast the weedy human body can acclimatise. Two weeks maximum is all it takes. 

Like 27c with humidity 30 something is pretty well my limit... Morning was excellent.. 23c.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

They did a good job with air flow on this model... I can only compare it to my old one... Hot air is eject from the side by defectors I don't feel anything on the knees.. It got up to 27 c today mid day... The seat is super sticky and after riding for a wyll... It pulls the jeans wright into my croch area... Yes I will definitely look for 1 of those seat covers 

I felt the same. Sticky seat, hot temperatures, you're sliding front and your nuts are getting squeezed by the too warm pants, it's not fun.

Try the cover, it'll help with heat and sweat, feel less grippy than the seat, while also making the seat itself comfier.

• Like 1

Oh ya the last bunch of pics are from route 299... It cuts across the penesula mid way... That where the highness elevation are.... Well I'm beat.. Covered just over 1100 km in 2 days... The bike is a mess... Needs a good wash and a chain service... Now to plan my next trip... Im on holiday.. Yay!!! 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Great stuff Marcel! Me and you are keeping this place going with Ride Reports!

Ya there just a bunch of wankers... Buck being the biggest... Anyway if a harley had fallow me today.. Bits would have fallen off for sure.. 

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ya there just a bunch of wankers... Buck being the biggest... Anyway if a harley had fallow me today.. Bits would have fallen off for sure.. 

Clash Royale Yes GIF by Clash

Anyway I'm truly blessed to live in this location.. It's a bike rider paradise.. Snow cap mountain a couple hours away.. Countess km of off road trails... Lush and green... To the south.. Highness tides in the world.. Hopewell rocks to the Cabot trail.... I can't possibly show you all these locations in these pics.... You can go to the same locations without ever taking the same route.... The only down fall is the riding season is short.. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

5 months maybe.... 6 on some years.... Can't believe there only 2 months of prime weather to go.. 

I couldn't handle that!

17 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

What you on about if its too hot rains or snows you wont ride that's 8 months of your year gone and your busy working the rest :classic_laugh:

Anything Politician GIF

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

What you on about if its too hot rains or snows you wont ride that's 8 months of your year gone and your busy working the rest :classic_laugh:

Thing is, it’s nice to decide to go on a multi day ride and just doing it, way a couple of weeks at the worst time of year and it’ll still be shit to me, but paradise to a brit.

@Marcel, how can it be motorcycling paradise if the motorcycle is grounded more time in a year than it is allowed out?

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Thing is, it’s nice to decide to go on a multi day ride and just doing it, way a couple of weeks at the worst time of year and it’ll still be shit to me, but paradise to a brit.

@Marcel, how can it be motorcycling paradise if the motorcycle is grounded more time in a year than it is allowed out?

Well it kinda works both ways... If I was riding 12 months out of the year... I don't know.. But I think I might get bored and stop riding maybe... The bike is layed off for half of the year and its like a new beginning every year... You just can't wait to get back on and ride like a mad man... 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well it kinda works both ways... If I was riding 12 months out of the year... I don't know.. But I think I might get bored and stop riding maybe... The bike is layed off for half of the year and its like a new beginning every year... You just can't wait to get back on and ride like a mad man... 

That would be carnage in Portugal, stick all bikes inside for half a year and then suddenly it's riding season? 20% wouldn't return home

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

That would be carnage in Portugal, stick all bikes inside for half a year and then suddenly it's riding season? 20% wouldn't return home

I can't really compare the size of new Brunswick to anything else... But I think it's comparable to some countries... Population is real low here... Less than a million for the entire province... Just the way we like it... 

• Like 1