Gaspe tour

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I can't really compare the size of new Brunswick to anything else... But I think it's comparable to some countries... Population is real low here... Less than a million for the entire province... Just the way we like it... 

We're a really old country and just 10,5 or 11 million living here. I was talking about containing the excitement, god knows how bikes haven't been forbidden when every sunday sounds like a GP near a motorway heading to some cafe, it's just too much sometimes :classic_laugh:

12 minutes ago, Pedro said:

We're a really old country and just 10,5 or 11 million living here. I was talking about containing the excitement, god knows how bikes haven't been forbidden when every sunday sounds like a GP near a motorway heading to some cafe, it's just too much sometimes :classic_laugh:

Haha.... I got what you said... If you take the size and population and most don't ride anyways... There's plenty of room to move around... It's not like a mad dash when riding season starts... 

May bank holiday is usually the weekend you’ll see the worse riding after mothballed bikes and wobbly riders get their bikes out for the first ride since last summer. 

This coincidentally (not) is the same weekend organ donation goes up!

After doing some off road.. I soon realized these tires are strictly for pavement... When I did get on back to tarmack my rear low pressure light appeared on the screen after 20 km or so... I said to myself.. Oh ffs not this again...so I found a place to pull off and inspect the rear tire.. Seemed fine.. When I started the engine the light was gone... I will ordering a repair kit and inflation unit asap.... Turns out it was down a few bars.. Tpms are real touchy I guess. 

• Like 2