Gaspe tour

Well I'm doing a counter clockwise tour of the Gaspe penesula... Some of my normal riding buddy's left Thursday for Quebec city and are doing the tour from the opposite direction... We're supposed to meet up tonight in perce... Here's a few pics from today. 

• Like 3

Good stuff Marcel, this is a very unique way to post a ride report but there you go.

Fuck Pete's suggestions, you're just posting random pictures so might as well shoot them diagonally!

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Fuck Pete's suggestions, you're just posting random pictures so might as well shoot them diagonally!

You do realise that viewing those (particularly on mobile) will take endless scrolling for the members?

There's a reason they're called landscape and portrait you know.

• Like 1

Just now, XTreme said:

You do realise that viewing those (particularly on mobile) will take endless scrolling for the members?

There's a reason they're called landscape and portrait you know.

Something wrong if people are using their members to scroll through their mobiles! 

It´ll bring an adequately inane level of psychedelic to the whole thing.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Good stuff Marcel, this is a very unique way to post a ride report but there you go.

I'm to beat to write..... That ktm seat is a killer...had to stop a few time to pull my scrotum back in place... I was sitting on it.. Here took 2 sideways. 

IMG_20220716_173536.jpg

IMG_20220716_173730.jpg

• Haha 3

Just now, Marcel said:

I'm to beat to write..... That ktm seat is a killer...had to stop a few time to pull my scrotum back in place... I was sitting on it.. Here took 2 sideways. 

IMG_20220716_173536.jpg

IMG_20220716_173730.jpg

Much obliged!

Sitting on your scrotum is indeed the deal we got dealt. Maybe you would be happy to try a mesh seat cover like I have on the GS, it's cheap and maybe it helps spread pressure points and air things down there. I hear those KTM can radiate quite a lot of heat to the rider.

See, even pussies like it:

IMG_8864.thumb.jpeg.a258d3c44c7ffd727d6a8678fc781c86.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Much obliged!

Sitting on your scrotum is indeed the deal we got dealt. Maybe you would be happy to try a mesh seat cover like I have on the GS, it's cheap and maybe it helps spread pressure points and air things down there. I hear those KTM can radiate quite a lot of heat to the rider.

See, even pussies like it:

IMG_8864.thumb.jpeg.a258d3c44c7ffd727d6a8678fc781c86.jpeg

They did a good job with air flow on this model... I can only compare it to my old one... Hot air is eject from the side by defectors I don't feel anything on the knees.. It got up to 27 c today mid day... The seat is super sticky and after riding for a wyll... It pulls the jeans wright into my croch area... Yes I will definitely look for 1 of those seat covers 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Where else would you put your scrotum but sit on it ? 

angry-black-snake-moan.gif.8b802b22efb31b606f7bb9994b6e4ba2.gif

In his anus, he is a Canuck.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Went into the garage today to retrieve some stuff and thought brrr 🥶  its chilly in here.. looked at the thermometer, it was 27 degrees 😂

I would died in those high temp like your having at the moment..... Im part esquimo ya know... Lol 

• Haha 2

Just now, Marcel said:

I would died in those high temp like your having at the moment..... Im part esquimo ya know... Lol 

I thought that too (apart from not being part eskimo just cold hearted 😆) but its amazing how fast the weedy human body can acclimatise. Two weeks maximum is all it takes. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I thought that too (apart from not being part eskimo just cold hearted 😆) but its amazing how fast the weedy human body can acclimatise. Two weeks maximum is all it takes. 

Not if you are part esquimo, which part, who knows? Maybe the scrotum.

• Haha 4