I f you dint notice.

Tym

Just letting anyone know if they came here for you know, facts, or those that give a fact, dont post at motorcycle forums...used to be just for motorcyclists. :classic_unsure:

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Now you've been told by @Tym.......stop turning this place into a MENSA site with your intellectual hypotheses!

Keep an eye on him @Clive

Not following him into the water though.

shark week jaws GIF

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Clive said:

MENSA!........I failed the 11 plus. 😀

me too! :wave:  what a fucking waste of space that exam was, 3 people in our family failed it, my sisters husband ( who went on to work with electromagnetic super conducteurs, designing and building magnets such as those used to curve the beam of whateveritis in the large hardon collider at CERN) my sister, who went on to do a language degree and is now teaching) and my self ( er...yeah...ok... 😂

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, MooN said:

me too! :wave:  what a fucking waste of space that exam was, 3 people in our family failed it, my sisters husband ( who went on to work with electromagnetic super conducteurs, designing and building magnets such as those used to curve the beam of whateveritis in the large hardon collider at CERN) my sister, who went on to do a language degree and is now teaching) and my self ( er...yeah...ok... 😂

I passed.......and look where I ended up!

Sad Arrested Development GIF

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, MooN said:

Anyway,  the grammar school was 10 miles from were I lived, saved my parent's some money on  bus fares with failing the 11+.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

This isn't the time or the place for an Incomprehensible PM Clive!

Arrested Development Reaction GIF

I will get the wife to send me one, she has a way with words....useless,  wanker and knob head are her favourites. 

• Haha 4