WeeKEnd Starts now!

Tym

8 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Fair enough I had no clue 

I only knew as my lorry at my last place of work started with FJ......collected it new from Mertrucks in Nottingham

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

the bike .... or is that the chat in the Rugby changing rooms

No idea im still injured so wasn't in the changers but I was there on my red bike though 

• Haha 1

This should be funny, one of my cousins showed up, she has to tell me shes my cousin, cause, the fuck i know,

i say, wow, i dint know i had a pretty cousin!

She smiled of course said high to mum. Cant wait till she tells her sisters what i said. 

😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, XTreme said:

Is more snow forecast?

Unfortunately yes, hopefully we don't get too much.

Woke up to below freezing again this morning, so no ride, but went for a nice long hike instead! 😀

• Like 5

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

What did she think Pedro?

I think its nice for city commuting, very agile and fast in traffic. Character engine. 

11 hours ago, Pedro said:

Agreed, will also roast your right leg in summer 10 times better than anything else

Im happy to forgo my leg!

10 hours ago, Tango said:

The Tiger 850 is a bit more road oriented? I'd be interested on @Sofia thoughts on it?

Will let you know soon!

• Like 3

HAPPY SUNDAY!

Hit the mark well yesterday, so well my son said “its nice here I dont want to leave” and stayed an extra day so we can have one last sunday lunch together before he goes back to Uni 👏   Those days are numbered as he’s soon moving in with a bunch of people thatll be a lot of fun 😊 but hey another happy sunday 💃 🥂 🍽 

• Like 7

I'm still trying to get the steering head bearings done on my 250 Rally.  I had been trying to drive the bearing races into the headstock but apart from some aluminium bar I didn't really have the right tool to get it done.

I popped into work last week and took the old races with me for measurements and my boss turned up a cool drift on the lathe..............

IMG_0568.thumb.JPEG.b2bf42ba2bb1466ccb988182bdf60a89.JPEG

A bit of heat and I punched them in with no problem............

IMG_0571.thumb.JPEG.ca76f31690e3148e9e0e1ad56e35c621.JPEG

The races definitely showed signs of wear so I was happy that to get on with this job.......

IMG_0509.thumb.JPEG.779b523f24c29af2eff9aaa2d485ef02.JPEG

Now all I have to do is work out some way to drift the lower bearing on , I was going to use the tube of one of my old crutches but it's too small.  I may have to go back into work to find something more suitable.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1