Weekends here!

Tym

23 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ooh I dunno its pretty but if its a really heavy/blizzardy type place its not great for bike riding is it?

When it gets like that I prefer to quietly hike through the forest and enjoy the snow.  ❄️

I never mastered walking in snow shoes, so that would be fun too! 🙂. ohhh...maybe some cross-country skis......yaya :littleguy:

I don't always need to be on a bike to have fun! 😉

GIF by Leannimator

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Clive said:

It's (so the weather person say) looking reasonable for Sunday....7c, but dry and cloudy.

I may be able to get wrapped up and venture out..

Great minds.. or just you and me 😂 

Only thing is I haven’t insured my bikes cos the auto renewal was £270 per bike (for two separate policies) which is a massive hike and the MCN emailed cheapest quote with the same damn insurance company is £116 so I cancelled the auto renew to give me a time to find a good price which Ive not yet done. That means the 125 is the only bike ready to go.. or not who knows it is chinese 😆 

I think its the 125s turn in the sun.. the icy cold sun but the sun 😂 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

When it gets like that I prefer to quietly hike through the forest and enjoy the snow.  ❄️

I never mastered walking in snow shoes, so that would be fun too! 🙂. ohhh...maybe some cross-country skis......yaya :littleguy:

I don't always need to be on a bike to have fun! 😉

200.gif

Oh yeah cross country skis.. so cool.

What? Put slippery sticks on your feet and hope to defy gravity ok… the thighs cannae take it Jim

200.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I missed that! Crikey are you ok Pete, did anyone try to steal your lid? 😂 

No......I was on maximum security alert Caroline!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No......I was on maximum security alert Caroline!

Hehehe. I have just bought one of these to secure mine to the bike. Saw someone thread one through their jacket sleeve and lid n wander off.

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07T3F5NL3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Like 1

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

This is how it's done!

So get a grip you casuals!

I can just picture the scene now.   There are two local Spaniards sat on the other side of that square, one nudges the other and says '  here's some action Juan, that doddery old Welsh twat is getting his bike out'   .........  and then they nod off again  😚

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I can just picture the scene now.   There are two local Spaniards sat on the other side of that square, one nudges the other and says '  here's some action Juan, that doddery old Welsh twat is getting his bike out'   .........  and then they nod off again  😚

Surely they would want to stay awake to watch him wobble down the road and possibly even have a mishap 

• Haha 2

Well my day today consisted of a rugby match and though we didn't win it was a close run game and.......I played 70 of the 80 mins and my knackered knee didn't fail me for a change 🙃 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Richzx6r said:

Surely they would want to stay awake to watch him wobble down the road and possibly even have a mishap 

I'm thinking they were dissapointed that he didn't bin it straight away ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'm thinking they were dissapointed that he didn't bin it straight away ?

I suspect that I have the longest unblemished record here......coming up to 44 years now.

Disregard the 7 years before that.....it was just a trial run.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I suspect that I have the longest unblemished record here......coming up to 44 years now.

Disregard the 7 years before that.....it was just a trial run.

Don't speak too soon old man 

• Haha 1