Weekends here!

Tym

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What Tym said!

Its sunset here, time to light up niantic bay, un bore the locals....lol...into the darkness, dive, deeper deeper until the black is the only light you see....

• Like 2

I dint die again.

Went here, niantic bay yacht clubé.

yachtclub.thumb.jpg.5b0744f6e4cd1b310b50f08396b2ab8a.jpg

Saw this stuff.

underwater1.thumb.jpg.ca7cc3db9b0c766d6f768c814f5f497c.jpg

underwater3.thumb.jpg.1e2928bd3bd56cc67ebb3695307866f9.jpg

Not many of these sports about.

94662773_fish2.thumb.jpg.46bbad0f3935fe276f812a95d82816b4.jpg

CaME HOME, no, i dont get paid to write why do you ask? lol.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Tym said:

I dint die again.

Went here, niantic bay yacht clubé.

yachtclub.thumb.jpg.5b0744f6e4cd1b310b50f08396b2ab8a.jpg

Saw this stuff.

underwater1.thumb.jpg.ca7cc3db9b0c766d6f768c814f5f497c.jpg

underwater3.thumb.jpg.1e2928bd3bd56cc67ebb3695307866f9.jpg

Not many of these sports about.

94662773_fish2.thumb.jpg.46bbad0f3935fe276f812a95d82816b4.jpg

CaME HOME, no, i dont get paid to write why do you ask? lol.

Why go at night Tym?

59 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Why go at night Tym?

Ups the fear factor. I put my twinkle lights on my paipo board and towed it, dint get any good pics butt hay no nazi subs either...lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Yesterday I pulled the bog to bits. Flusher was not flushing and the turds wouldn't go down. New flusher fitted but the pan exit was almost down to the size of a 50p piece.
Took about an hour chipping away at said blockage with screwdrivers and the like to get it sorted. 
Never seen anything like it, I'm guessing its something to do with the hard water here, bloody stinks too.

All back together now and working as it should so today I'll be mostly in the bath.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

27 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Yesterday I pulled the bog to bits. Flusher was not flushing and the turds wouldn't go down. New flusher fitted but the pan exit was almost down to the size of a 50p piece.
Took about an hour chipping away at said blockage with screwdrivers and the like to get it sorted. 
Never seen anything like it, I'm guessing its something to do with the hard water here, bloody stinks too.

All back together now and working as it should so today I'll be mostly in the bath.

Our water is very hard.........kettles only last about 1 year before they are buggered....same with shower heads.

And we have shares in Domestos, trying to keep the pan clean.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tym said:

Fear has a fun all its own. 😃

So true, I venture into forests full of wild beasts that could eat me, just for fun......😆

...ok, well most of the time it is just crazy squirrels and birds, but there is always a chance to bump into a mountain lion, bear, coyote, etc....

Adrenaline is good!  :littleguy:

forest GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Could be the same crap i had in my carb :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

Now the boy is 18 he decided to go clubbing in Cardiff Friday night,  It being his first time he was well excited he was all dressed up and staying at a friends who lives in Cardiff. He sends a message to his mam about 4am Saturday morning saying some c@nt had puked over his arm so being the sympathetic father i am i sends him this

And after he gets home i also give him a lecture on using the C word in a message to his mam little twat :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

using the C word in a message to his mam little twat 

Hang on.....you know the cunt puked on him?

Well could your boy have come home, gone near your bike and the puke dripped in your carb?

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I didn't bring him up to use foul language in front of his mother, he can do what he likes when with his mates but we don't swear in this house 

I remember when we lived in Llandod and the wife had found my eldest boy (he was about 16 then) had written all over his computer desk in permanent marker.

She was pretty pissed off and as soon as he got home from school and walked through the door the wife just shouted at him and said "Steve......you're a fucking twat you are".

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

So true, I venture into forests full of wild beasts that could eat me, just for fun......😆

...ok, well most of the time it is just crazy squirrels and birds, but there is always a chance to bump into a mountain lion, bear, coyote, etc....

Adrenaline is good!  :littleguy:

forest GIF

Sam Colt made dealing with Air Breathers easy  StateSide™. 😀

• Haha 1