Just an update.......

XTreme

......on what's coming up this month!

Wednesday 15th December will see the MOTY and TOTY nomination threads going live, and those will run until Sunday 19th December 8PM UK time. So that is the time to submit your nominations in those two categories!

At that point the nominations threads will close, and the Polls will open. They will run for 5 days until 8PM Xmas Eve.......Friday 24th December! So it's 5 days for nominations and 5 days for voting!

And providing we don't get a tie, on Xmas Eve 8PM we will crown MOTY and TOTY for 2021 who will carry that title for 12 months. Unless they flounce like our previous MOTY of course.

In addition......the plan is to feature pictures of the two winners at the bottom of the page throughout the Xmas period! Now how about that for an honour?

So from now on, start evaluating Twats on here (there's plenty to choose from) and look closely to see who you think contributes value to the forum in terms of their presence here! That's a more difficult one obviously.

Remember that Mods/Admin cannot be included in MOTY because it's their job to do things on here. But as for TOTY.....it's open season and everybody's in!

And just to clarify.......vote switching will be in place! So it ain't over till it's over!

paul feig look GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Fucking MOTY right here … not a scooter a pair of flippers and wet suit , tractor , dead dogs , Post man pats van, air con or bikes in gravel traps in sight 

B28ACA9F-A8A1-4724-BD73-AD100C68CC32.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

Fucking MOTY right here … not a scooter a pair of flippers and wet suit , tractor , dead dogs , air con or bikes in gravel traps in sight 

You make a good case for MOTY there......unfortunately you can't nominate yourself.

Now if somebody enters you the week after next making that case then you could well be a contender.

Finding somebody may be difficult though.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

You make a good case for MOTY there......unfortunately you can't nominate yourself.

Now if somebody enters you the week after next making that case then you could well be a contender.

Finding somebody may be difficult though.

Mawsley ?

• Haha 2

Just a question..............  as we have at least five regular female contributors here should we not be calling it POTY ?  I'm sure the ladies in question might not be all that thrilled to win the MAN of the year title ?

• Like 3

Just now, boboneleg said:

Just a question..............  as we have at least five regular female contributors here should we not be calling it POTY ?  I'm sure the ladies in question might not be all that thrilled to win the MAN of the year title ?

If one of them won......and for the first time there's a distinct possibility that could happen......then they'll carry the title as Member of the Year!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

if a tart wins call it WOTY

38 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

a series of  unconnected thoughts provoked by that @boboneleg

Man, as in Mankind...?

When the Fuck did we suddenly go politically correct?  we'll be having the 'elf and safe tea inspectors in next!

it's not about gender but species...? or are we not allowed to say Mankind anymore either? 

Vote MOTY and TOTY, if one of the girls wins it, then change it to POTY. ?

I think the non male identifying persons on here are probably intelligigent enough to not be insulted ( lets face it, they wouldn't be on here otherwise)

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, alfalfa said:

i just want to know how much it pays...

depends how much people are willing to pay you to vote for them.

i'm open to offers...

• Haha 1

I’m trying to keep my head down on this one cos if I’m up for nominaiton it’s gonna be gravel trap TOTY đŸ˜‚Â 

But I agree with @MooN I’m not even vaguely bothered by MOTY then again my Pa’s always said I’m a bit poty đŸ¤ª

Youre Crazy GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, MooN said:

I think the non male identifying persons on here are probably intelligigent enough to not be insulted ( lets face it, they wouldn't be on here otherwise)

That's true  :classic_laugh:

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’m trying to keep my head down on this one cos if I’m up for nominaiton it’s gonna be gravel trap TOTY đŸ˜‚Â 

But I agree with @MooN I’m not even vaguely bothered by MOTY then again my Pa’s always said I’m a bit poty đŸ¤ª

Youre Crazy GIF

You've only done one twattish thing all year though (and you fessed-up)  , the TOTY is a shoe-in at the moment   :littleguy:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, boboneleg said:

You've only done one twattish thing all year though (and you fessed-up)  , the TOTY is a shoe-in at the moment   :littleguy:

You got it Dave!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1