All to Xtremes

Six30

8 hours ago, Buckster said:

Gay.

Here's an idea1

Get the Gay Harley on a Recovery Truck when it breaks down next and get it dropped off at @Six30's place.

He sticks it in his van, and then gets the van put on a car transporter headed for Spain.

Then fly over and you can sit in the van with Six and drive the bikes round Spain!

Sorted!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Here's an idea1

Get the Gay Harley on a Recovery Truck when it breaks down next and get it dropped off at @Six30's place.

He sticks it in his van, and then gets the van put on a car transporter headed for Spain.

Then fly over and you can sit in the van with Six and drive the bikes round Spain!

Sorted!

Put his bike on my van it’s a transit not a low loader.

• Haha 5

14 hours ago, XTreme said:

Here's an idea1

Sorted!

I’m too old to go in @Six30’s van.

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Mawsley said:

It won't travel out of the country anyway, it'd be pulled on ANPR at the dock. You'd end up trying to explain you weren't a part of his catalogue of abduction while they swabbed the back for tears, blood and semen.

25E097BC-561B-4DA5-B100-C8168DC4C190.jpeg

much as the idea is tempting, the reality is that a 2400km round trip on the autoroute is not my idea of fun. it would be beyond my physical capabilities to do the trip in less than a week or 8 days and I don't have the finances for that ( or the time...)

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, MooN said:

much as the idea is tempting, the reality is that a 2400km round trip on the autoroute is not my idea of fun. it would be beyond my physical capabilities to do the trip in less than a week or 8 days and I don't have the finances for that ( or the time...)

Worth it to meet me Chris! :classic_cool:

• Haha 2