One motorcycle isnt enough.

Tym

Just delivered Sue's nuts on my GTR....my best guess is if you carry  firearm's

govt worker types wont tell you jack chit about social distancing,

what can we learn from this? You Euro Peons are fucked.

:twat::twat:Ren would so proud,

now he can commmunicate with those outside, ummm swansee?

I dunno, help me!

Last time I had 2 bikes was 2006.

Barely get enough time to ride one normally.

As an allround compromise the Strom is pretty capable.

55 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I can't remeber the last time I only had one motorcycle but if it came to that it would be the Donkey ?

IMG_6175.thumb.jpeg.f8159fbe73d359bbfa753243aaa888aa.jpeg

Same here Bob i'd probably end up with the dog. These big singles i consider the Swiss army knife of bikes

IMG_9129.thumb.JPG.cb2875c696736e4ad040274b7ac846f9.JPG

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Pedro said:

I’ve been thinking of a Moto Guzzi roadster sort of bike for months, or a bigger 600 thumper for Morocco offroad ...

Or? The correct answer would 'and'

19 hours ago, BusBoy said:

Bike ownership is like dog ownership. You need a little alert bugga to wake up the bruiser with teeth. Hence I'm looking for a small scrambler to compliment the tigger.

the problem is our alert little bugger (jack Russel terrierist) is sleeping under the quilt while the bruiser with teeth (pyrenees/ newf) is shouting her head off at other dogs or clouds or whatever. So we have added the standard poodle to the pack. Because we are insane!

56 minutes ago, Gnomad said:

Or? The correct answer would 'and'

Yes, but I don't like to spread my butter too thin. During the week I hardly ever ride, and can't have more than 1 bike available here up north. 

On the weekend, I don't need another two bikes next to an already stopped XR400. I'm in love with my GS, and to be honest I can't think that I would ride any other bike when this one is parked in the same garage.

Even the thumper, I would like to go to Morocco with something lighter and better offroad, but still want to go on the GS on the next trip, so...

I think of buying bikes when I'm bored at home, but honestly think I would hardly ride them.

On 03/05/2020 at 19:00, BusBoy said:

Bike ownership is like dog ownership. You need a little alert bugga to wake up the bruiser with teeth. Hence I'm looking for a small scrambler to compliment the tigger.

If you pick the wrong bike it will be exactly like dog ownership you'll be picking up shit every time you take it out ?

• Like 1

On 04/05/2020 at 17:46, boboneleg said:

Dog and Donkey together. jesus Fred that was 2016 , we need to sort out a ride together at some time.

1599618407_DragonRally021.thumb.JPG.d0ce97f12ad6955fa2f29434a585e86a.JPG

This is the other photo i have of that Bob. I almost rode it on the way up this year but my belly was rumbling so went the quick way.

9.thumb.jpg.857f162e309f1d2b021a5cd0c81390ab.jpg

• Like 3