This is what BMW riders keep in those stupid big side boxes....

Cupid Stunt

8 hours ago, Sofia said:

Well, then you should come see for yourself, picture might not tell you everything!

is that an invite, should i pack my budgie smugglers ?

• Haha 3

Female 4D?  Simple really, you have the 1. side view, few people do profiles well, not to worry yet...

2.front to back, coke bottle or pear, both are shapes....take you pick....

3. top,bald? Balding? ... and 4.... the down low view.....

😃

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Tym said:

Female 4D?  Simple really, you have the 1. side view, few people do profiles well, not to worry yet...

2.front to back, coke bottle or pear, both are shapes....take you pick....

3. top,bald? Balding? ... and 4.... the down low view.....

😃

Far, far away... its not female or male... its plain physics. I am sure its in any dictuanry. Sorry, its nothing fancy, science stuff, thats all 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Far, far away... its not female or male... its plain physics. I am sure its in any dictuanry. Sorry, its nothing fancy, science stuff, thats all 

Well, you lost me, the only thing i did in school is stare out the window waiting to be released from the hell of adults making.

I wanted to be free and live a life humans are supose to live, out in the wild, having an adventure, i have a question.

How come human brains have gooton smaller as we have "advanced" as a race in time?

Seems formal education doesnt require as much brain space, does it?

😃

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Science? Sort of sounds more like shagging really? Any gimp outfits involved in this malarkey? :classic_unsure:

What you say @Clive?

Science!!!......most I did in science was cut up a frog.

Aint gotta clue what @Sofia said.😕

8 hours ago, Tym said:

Well, you lost me, the only thing i did in school is stare out the window waiting to be released from the hell of adults making.

I wanted to be free and live a life humans are supose to live, out in the wild, having an adventure, i have a question.

How come human brains have gooton smaller as we have "advanced" as a race in time?

😃

i blame climate change

8 hours ago, Tym said:

8 hours ago, Tym said:
8 hours ago, Tym said:

😃

No, size is not a measure of inteligence, number of connections between neurons is much more important. 

I am sorry you felt so bad at school. Its a sad reality that must change, because so many talents are lost due to a stupid system that is designed to favour a certain type of person. Einstain, being dyslexic, suffered a lot until he found ways to beat the system. 

8 hours ago, Tym said:

😃

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

Science? Sort of sounds more like shagging really? Any gimp outfits involved in this malarkey? :classic_unsure:

What you say @Clive?

I call this click bait... Not bitting

• Haha 4