This is what BMW riders keep in those stupid big side boxes....

Cupid Stunt

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

But they were your heroes!

Is it Love on the Rocks now?

you was stu's little lapdog lover helping him  change forum , you couldn't do enough for him .... you got Cherry Blossom poisoning and that.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

you was stu's little lapdog lover helping him  change forum , you couldn't do enough for him .... you got Cherry Blossom poisoning and that.

The guy asked for my help......so I helped him! As I tend to do when people come to me in situations like that.

A month or so later I was surplus to requirements.

What can we learn from this?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The guy asked for my help......so I helped him! As I tend to do when people come to me in situations like that.

A month or so later I was surplus to requirements.

What can we learn from this?

that your a fucking mug.

and he didn't ask for help you jumped in with both feet with your tongue hanging out

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Six30 said:

that your a fucking mug.

and he didn't ask for help you jumped in with both feet with your tongue hanging out

If I logged in there (providing my account hasn't been locked) I could show you the PM's!

I'd helped him out with stuff before that over the years anyway. I even knew him for a few years before I joined in 2013......so we went way back.

Never imagined things would turn out the way they did.......doubt you saw it coming either. Cos, unusually for you, you hadn't even done anything that time!

Still, all's well that ends well! Worked out just fine in the end AFAIC. His mileage may vary of course!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

If I logged in there (providing my account hasn't been locked) I could show you the PM's!

I'd helped him out with stuff before that over the years anyway. I even knew him for a few years before I joined in 2013......so we went way back.

Never imagined things would turn out the way they did.......doubt you saw it coming either. Cos, unusually for you, you hadn't even done anything that time!

Still, all's well that ends well! Worked out just fine in the end AFAIC. His mileage may vary of course!

tenor (28).gif

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Sofia.....doesn't the midget on the left look like Pedro?

cant you put a pic of Pedro and his midget look alike side by side with some of your computer wizardry so we can compare ?

12 minutes ago, Six30 said:

cant you put a pic of Pedro and his midget look alike side by side with some of your computer wizardry so we can compare ?

@Sofia.......do have a photo of Pedro taken from a distance?

Reason being that we need to have their heads about the same size! Won't be possible with the legs obviously. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

@Sofia.......do have a photo of Pedro taken from a distance?

Reason being that we need to have their heads about the same size! Won't be possible with the legs obviously. :classic_laugh:

preferably with some sort of leather gimp outfit on that looks something like the midget has on ..... or just a head shot, yeh a headshot will do .

• Haha 2

Just now, Six30 said:

preferably with some sort of leather gimp outfit on that looks something like the midget has on ..... or just a head shot, yeh a headshot will do .

Good point!

@Sofia......do you have any shots of Pedro in a leather gimp outfit?

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

and doing the Village people , YMCA dance .

We don't know the Midget so we can't get him to dress up as a GS rider.

So if Pedro just happens to have a leather gimp suit laying round it would be handy to get a closer match.

What you say @Clive?

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So if Pedro just happens to have a leather gimp suit laying round it would be handy to get a closer match.

What you say @Clive?

Midgets!......Gimp suits?......I have lived a sheltered life, I know nothing of these things.

@boboneleg is your man, he seems well versed in these practices.👍

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What you say @Clive?

you saying @Pedro is the type to have a leather gimp suit just laying about ?

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Six30 said:

My professional opinion is not good enough for you?! Plus the fact i actually see the 3D and 4D version?!

• Haha 3