Getting Old!

XTreme

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Move in next to @Swagman you'll soon lose the will to live! :classic_laugh:

Even worse, one of my retirement plans is to move to Wales! God the help the poor bastards. My profile picture was taken in the Brecon Beacons, I can't lie, I love the place.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Rob M said:

Even worse, one of my retirement plans is to move to Wales! God the help the poor bastards. My profile picture was taken in the Brecon Beacons, I can't lie, I love the place.

Just stay well clear of Swansea!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

What do you expect from a Ginger dago molester

midget-dance.gif.b12b0c3ed2d08c5989cd4d5ebafcc93b.gif

I don't molest Ginger Dagos! There aren't any!

Mind you, if I'd come here and did all my breeding with different women in the 70's, 80's, and 90's as I did in the UK......the place would be overrun with Ronald McDonalds now!

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Swagman said:

Isn’t that fucking racist.

its not racist , its a jealousy thing , the Scotts are the same  , we conquered the welsh in the 13th century and the twats cant get over it, we beat them at everything , they are crap at  football and rugby and most other sports and they got a silly accent... i spit in @XTreme general direction

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

its not racist , its a jealousy thing , the Scotts are the same  , we conquered the welsh in the 13th century and the twats cant get over it, we beat them at everything , they are crap at  football and rugby and most other sports and they got a silly accent... i spit in @XTreme general direction

fart-farting.gif.990aa36933baf81b0e1ba8f7f612c45d.gif

• Haha 6

On 02/11/2021 at 21:14, Sir Fallsalot said:

At only 53 i don't know how you old fuckers are still going  i'm constantly aching and cant remember fuck all from the past, i also cant remember the last time i got out of a chair without making a noise of some kind :classic_laugh:  can you drop me off in the late eighties on the way back i'd like to run my fingers through my hair again

Bliss im 36 my knee is fucked to the point I can hardly walk at the moment and I too groan like a lepper every time I get up out of a chair.....you think you bunch of old cunts have issues.....you don't even know you're born

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 02/11/2021 at 21:07, XTreme said:

So if we were teleported back to Nov 1973 we'd be as we were then and riding what we rode then! In my case a GT380. What you on?

But here's the thing.....we'd go back knowing what we know now so we can swerve the disasters!

I wouldn't be alive for another 12 years.....count me out

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Richzx6r said:

Bliss im 36 my knee is fucked to the point I can hardly walk at the moment and I too groan like a lepper every time I get up out of a chair.....you think you bunch of old cunts have issues.....you don't even know you're born

You think they are issue’s,Ha if that’ was the only illness I had I’d be skipping down the road.🤣🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

So does every other nationality it appears......why do you think you're so unpopular?

And what makes you think I am English.

7 hours ago, boboneleg said:

midget-dance.gif.b12b0c3ed2d08c5989cd4d5ebafcc93b.gif

How do you manage to find the creepiest GIFs Bob????  😆  This is twice today you have damaged my innocence..... :littleguy:

But, to be fair.....

I guess that is what I get when I hang around old creepy dudes...... :rofl:

season 3 flirting GIF by Broad City

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

How do you manage to find the creepiest GIFs Bob????  😆  This is twice today you have damaged my innocence..... :littleguy:

But, to be fair.....

I guess that is what I get when I hang around old creepy dudes...... :rofl:

season 3 flirting GIF by Broad City

I just type Welsh ginger dago and all those come up 😝

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

You told me before that you were born in the same area that you live now!

My distant family lived in @Swagman country, well just over the border in Nottinghamshire, in Dunham on Trent, one distant relative is on the war memorial there, bet if I delved into the records, they would end up being Lincolnshire folks.

• Like 1