Stealth Camper!

XTreme

I watched that a couple of weeks ago, very clever how he's packed so much into such a small area.  However..............  it would get on my nerves after a few weeks living in there.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I watched that a couple of weeks ago, very clever how he's packed so much into such a small area.  However..............  it would get on my nerves after a few weeks living in there.

I wouldn't want to sleep in one myself!

• Like 1

next year , van action in europe , will have nights in the van at campsites, and book hotels as well for that bit of luxury ..... its called adventure .

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Six30 said:

next year , van action in europe , will have nights in the van at campsites, and book hotels as well for that bit of luxury ..... its called adventure .

So you're going to drive your bike around Europe in a van now?

You know, I'd heard of going on holiday on your bike.......but I'd never heard of going on holiday with your bike!

Until you started your pitiful Van Action thread!

Walking Glancing GIF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

This is a change of style for someone who thinks campings for hobos! 

Where you thinking of going?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

He won't show his stupid face anywhere near here that's for sure!

This was my camping set-up for festivals, took about 10 minutes to setup and pack down, had my own toilet and shower too

This was on route to the Shrewsbury Folk Festival (A bit posh for my liking but I also went to the 80's tribute festival in Aberystwyth "The Big Tribute" the same weekend

https://youtu.be/cMWxHEpodZ0

DSC_0004.thumb.JPG.52b4f0ebe5531231900d426a191b0140.JPG

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

This was my camping set-up for festivals, took about 10 minutes to setup and pack down, had my own toilet and shower too

This was on route to the Shrewsbury Folk Festival (A bit posh for my liking but I also went to the 80's tribute festival in Aberystwyth "The Big Tribute" the same weekend

DSC_0004.thumb.JPG.52b4f0ebe5531231900d426a191b0140.JPG

https://youtu.be/cMWxHEpodZ0

Very nice but I cant see where the motorbike fits?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

France , Luxembourg , Germany, not full on camping in a tent , just the odd night in the van, the rest in hotels , park up next to a lake , catch our dinner , camp fire , wine , take me guitar :classic_biggrin:

your old man is probably the same , presume he enjoys his mrs company { sometimes } , unlike @XTreme who cant stand taking his poor old dear to the shops at Bazzy island or what ever the place is called.

holiday for the both of us , take as much luggage as we want , and i get to go out on my bike , mrs can go do whatever while i have my days on bike.... the dinosaur that is extreme is happy driving up a dusty old roads to look at a ruin of a building prod  dead dogs and then get  bummed by midget dago's ...each to their own ..the twat.

what you say @Slowlycatchymonkey

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Six30 said:

the dinosaur that is extreme is happy driving up a dusty old roads to look at a ruin of a building prod  dead dogs and then get  bummed by midget dago's ...each to their own ..the twat.

dancing-dinosaur.gif.de3ec3632f0083f83ccaa66c97f7eee8.gif

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

and i get to go out on my bike

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Six get out on his bike?

Does he mean roll it out of the van......push it into another van.....then drive the fucking thing round?

Michael Richards Yes GIF

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

France , Luxembourg , Germany, not full on camping in a tent , just the odd night in the van, the rest in hotels , park up next to a lake , catch our dinner , camp fire , wine , take me guitar :classic_biggrin:

your old man is probably the same , presume he enjoys his mrs company { sometimes } , unlike @XTreme who cant stand taking his poor old dear to the shops at Bazzy island or what ever the place is called.

holiday for the both of us , take as much luggage as we want , and i get to go out on my bike , mrs can go do whatever while i have my days on bike.... the dinosaur that is extreme is happy driving up a dusty old roads to look at a ruin of a building prod  dead dogs and then get  bummed by midget dago's ...each to their own ..the twat.

what you say @Slowlycatchymonkey

I say if midgets is what makes Pete happy then all power to his elbow or bum, christ I now have foul jokes about midgets n a midget sized penis going round in my head. Cheers for that.

It grieves me to say it without any sarcasm or side swipes but it sounds like an excellent plan. Think Im in shock at its sudden boldness, I’d better find some insults by the end of this post or Ill have to draft in back up.

So the recent van actions been a test run? Id guessed it was for trips you could both enjoy, could be a win win. Are you following the sunshine or will you stick to a planned schedule? I only ask cos of the campsite element. 

@XTreme help me, I’m engaging with Six and I need some insults… 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Six30 said:

Word, im with ya 100 percent lets roll! This is how to see the EU brothers and sisters! :littleguy:

ttttt.thumb.jpg.f1868df5794bcdabd56cf54bc4d05149.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Tym said:

Word, im with ya 100 percent lets roll! This is how to see the EU brothers and sisters! :littleguy:

ttttt.thumb.jpg.f1868df5794bcdabd56cf54bc4d05149.jpg

After Britains recent accidental emancipation from its parents being seen as a bother n sister is unlikely. Our only hope is after a few years in the wilderness pretending we’re tough n independent (and a period of rehab at the school known as ‘the boomers carked it’) mummy n daddy will forgive us and have us back.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I say if midgets is what makes Pete happy then all power to his elbow or bum, christ I now have foul jokes about midgets n a midget sized penis going round in my head. Cheers for that.

It grieves me to say it without any sarcasm or side swipes but it sounds like an excellent plan. Think Im in shock at its sudden boldness, I’d better find some insults by the end of this post or Ill have to draft in back up.

So the recent van actions been a test run? Id guessed it was for trips you could both enjoy, could be a win win. Are you following the sunshine or will you stick to a planned schedule? I only ask cos of the campsite element. 

It's just more bull from Six......his previous van action wasn't exactly the stuff that dreams are made of!

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's just more bull from Six......his previous van action wasn't exactly the stuff that dreams are made of!

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

@Mawsley wants to  to travel  different schools ,weird , seeing as he got sacked for trying to give two 11 year olds some Australian Discount, dirty boy...

any thing that soppy cunt gets involved with ends in disaster, cars , Leicester footy club, Helicopters....

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

not test runs , rugged individualism ..... want to go back to Vianden , nice hotel i have stayed at before there, have a couple of nights some  somewhere on route to there, do some homework on proper routes later, plenty of time.

• Like 2