Van action …

Six30

Just now, Six30 said:

wont have time for that shit ... be riding me bike, unless weather is shit.

Ride your bike there you twat!

Now that would be a REAL Ride Report!

You will be the NEW Number Six!

What you say @Clive?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Ride your bike there you twat!

Now that would be a REAL Ride Report!

You will be the NEW Number Six!

What you say @Clive?

round snowdonia you idiot ... not 40 mile up a dirt track to look at a falling down building.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Six30 said:

round snowdonia you idiot ... not 40 mile up a dirt track to look at a falling down building.

You don't have a fucking clue do you?

Portmeirion is only 20 miles from Snowdonia National Park on main roads.....and none of it is falling down you stupid cunt!

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Portmeirion is only 20 miles from Snowdonia National Park on main roads.....and none of it is falling down you stupid cunt!

Been there several times, don't think the concrete boat will go to sea.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I’m on about you … you soppy lobby Welsh twat 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

Snowdonia , wouldn't go down that shit hole part of Wales , i do have some standards.

I did a tour round Wales a few years back on my Speedy and stayed a night in a camping field belonging to a pub in the Snowdonia Park. Food and beer were pretty good in the pub and the campsite was alright too. Great place if you get the weather. 😎

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Clive said:

Fingers crossed for next week😎..........unless @Tym sends one of his used storms our way.

My first couple of days were great, but the third day was dire. I tried to do some sightseeing, but the rain was coming down horizontally.  In the end I wimped out and found a guest house in Barmouth for a couple of nights so I could dry my gear out. After that it turned nice again, so I headed down to Tenby and stayed in a pub there for a couple of nights and then headed home.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Tango said:

My first couple of days were great, but the third day was dire. I tried to do some sightseeing, but the rain was coming down horizontally.  In the end I wimped out and found a guest house in Barmouth for a couple of nights so I could dry my gear out. After that it turned nice again, so I headed down to Tenby and stayed in a pub there for a couple of nights and then headed home.

We had a very nice few days in Tenby (years ago) and Saundersfoot, had a few days in Porthmadog, but the weather was very grim there, spent most of the time indoors.

So hoping Prestatyn is not too bad, if it,s not up to spec it will be back to the east coast next year.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

We had a very nice few days in Tenby (years ago) and Saundersfoot, had a few days in Porthmadog, but the weather was very grim there, spent most of the time indoors.

So hoping Prestatyn is not too bad, if it,s not up to spec it will be back to the east coast next year.

Fingers crossed for you, Clive. 😎

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Tango said:

Recognising it’s pissing down and won’t be fun in wet gear is not wimping, out it’s acknowledging reality 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's more pleasant than Rhyl......but that's not saying much!

A bit like saying Syphilis is more pleasant than Gonorrhea.?😂

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Recognising it’s pissing down and won’t be fun in wet gear is not wimping, out it’s acknowledging reality 😂

I love camping, but if the weather is bad on the bike it soon becomes miserable. I've grown soft in my old age! 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tango said:

I love camping, but if the weather is bad on the bike it soon becomes miserable. I've grown soft in my old age! 😂😂😂

When our kids were little, we had a huge 3 bedroom frame tent, had some good hols in that, but then we had a holiday in a B&B and tenting did not seem so much fun after that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tango said:

i never was into tenting  i would sooner throw a mattress in the back of my van its drier

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

We are away next Monday (in a caravan) till Friday........but after the last caravan adventure (Mablethorpe 😂) we will take our own kingsize quilt and pillows, as the the pillows provided were as flat as After Eight mints, and the quilt barely covered the bed, 

And my wife wants her coffee maker taking too😂....I don't talk to her till she has had her 1st morning coffee.😵

• Like 2
  • Haha 2